Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: DC Comics and Marvel Comics Oversized Editions, Originial Art, and Comics

Forum Newbie
    View Capitalmale's Feedback (+524)
    All-About Capitalmale
    View Capitalmale's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default DC Comics and Marvel Comics Oversized Editions, Originial Art, and Comics

Hello All,

I'm Michael, a collector, reader, and seller of comic books and comic related items. I am a bit new to Ebid, but not new to online auctions. I do not have any feedback on Ebid yet, but my Repatoo score can be found on my Ebid users page.

Today I like to highlight some interesting items just posted - 3 Marvel Comics Treasury Editions and 3 DC Comics Collectors Edition oversized albums from the mid 1970s.

From Marvel, for sale is:
    Howard the Duck
    The Defenders
    Doctor Strange:

For DC:
    The Batman
    Superman vs. Mohammad Ali
    Superman vs. Wonder Woman

Also, I have up some original art work - a really cool Green Lantern piece and two Black Canary sketchs.

Finally, there is the Justice League Unlimited Fan-Demand 7 Pack Collection with
    Gypsy, The Creeper, Johnny Thunder and Thunderbolt, Dr. Mid-Nite, Speedy, and Crimson Avenger.

These are all pretty unique items that I hope will interest the comic collector looking for special items.

http://us.ebid.net/users/Capitalmale

To show "thank you" to people who will provide me with an opportunity, I will include 1 fee comic of $0.99 or less for each group of five comics ordered until I earn 10 Ebid positive feedbacks.

•Buy 2-5 comics - select an additional comic priced 99 cents or less for free.
    •Buy 6-10 comics - select 2 additional comics priced 99 cents or less for free.
    •Buy 11-15 comics - select 3 additional comics priced 99 cents or less for free.
    •And so on
    (Free comic can be selected from any auction of a single comic with a start price of 99 cents or any auction from a set of comics where average price per comic is 99 cents or less. Must be selected from listing that has no current bids. Postage may have to be increased to account for the the extra weight.)

People can contact me directly @ michaelbystry at yahoo.com.
    Last edited by Capitalmale; 2nd April 2012 at 01:47 AM.

Thread Information