eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: eBid Newsletter for those who have not received it

Default eBid Newsletter for those who have not received it

Welcome to our August Newsletter
    1. News From Gazza
    2. PPPay.com Updates
    3. Competition
    4. YDC Charity Auctions
    Where else can you find Zero Listing Fees for Life for £49.49 (incl. free t-shirt)?
    Upgrade to SELLER+ LIFETIME today. One-off payment £49.49
    Just upgrade to SELLER or any other SELLER+ option and the Lifetime offer will appear for 24hrs.
    Usual price £74.99. All previous SELLER+ payments you've already made will also be deducted from the offer price.
    From eBidder ukcraftstore of Hertfordshire, United Kingdom. "This morning I used bulk upload (txt file) for the first time and it worked absolutely fine without any problems whatsoever, smooth and efficient. Over 200 items miraculously appeared at the click of a button!!! I keep looking to make sure they haven't disappeared cos I can't quite believe they are there. Thank you for that."

News From Gazza

• 6,199,203 Live Listings

August has seen us launch some great new facilities on eBid, many at the behest of our army of sellers, we thank you all for your input as always, keep up the great work.
    .The most requested change we've launched this month is the introduction of Skrill(Moneybookers) as a payment option that sellers are now able to choose when listing items. This brings to four the number of payment processors now available on eBid; PayPal, Google Checkout, PPPay and now Skrill.
    Another popular request is for automatic shipping calculations across multiple purchases. Sellers can now create shipping codes that can link their items allowing subsequent items purchased to be added at checkout for a lower shipping cost than the first item. For example, a buyer purchases ITEM A and the shipping cost is $1.00, he also buys ITEM B from the same seller which has the same shipping code. The shipping cost for the extra item is $0.10 instead of paying $1.00 again, making a total shipping cost of $1.10.
    .A full list of our latest upgrades :

• NEW - Skrill(Moneybookers) added as payment option.
    • NEW - Pinterest buttons added to individual listing pages.
    • NEW - Google+ buttons added to individual listing pages.
    • NEW - "My Shipping Defaults" added to allow linking and calculation of shipping rules across multiple listings.
    • UPDATE - Decreased the number of days between users last login time and auto-clearance of RUS and OFB listings.
    • UPDATE - be.ebid.net given access to Dutch translations.
    • UPDATE - Added MIC on/off option to My Defaults.
    • UPDATE - Added item specifics for clothing categories to help with Google Shopping ranking.
    • BUGFIX - My Bulk Edit, HTML description search and replace improved.
    • BUGFIX - Feedback reminder emails were still being sent out for cancelled sales.
    • BUGFIX - eBid Store category ordering not working on some occasions.
    • BUGFIX - Improved keyword searches with fractions eg. 1/2 1/14 etc.

PPPay.com Updates
    eBid's payment partner in the UK and Europe, PPPay.com, have recently announced the removal of fees to withdraw money to your GBP bank account. Previously a 1% or minimum 75p charge was made, this has now been reduced to zero.
    They have also recently announced the immediate availability, without validation, of funds sent from new users using Visa or Mastercard secure cards.

Competition
    Welcome once again to the eBid Newsletter Competition. Congratulations go to wlcenterprises from Kentucky, USA who won our June newsletter competition. One eBid Goody Bag AND an Apple 2GB iPod Shuffle will be winging your way soon!

And now for this month's question: What is the new payment processor on eBid that is available for sellers to accept payments via? a) Skoot b) Skrill or c) Skamp?

1. Answer to the competition question
    2. Your eBid username
    3. Name and address for sending out any prizes

Incomplete entries will be automatically deleted. Closing date 15th Sept 2012. Email answers to competitions@ebid.net

Charity Auctions
    Every month on eBid our great buyers and sellers promote fund-raising by running a selection of charity auctions in the Your Donation Counts category. The auctions run from the 24th to the 28th of each month, and thousands of dollars and pounds are raised every year for a variety of great causes. Why not take a look at the results, and join in the fun in September?

Until next month,
    Gazza & Mark
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

View apennysaved's Feedback (+15)
    All-About apennysaved
    View apennysaved's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: eBid Newsletter for those who have not received it

Thanks for posting this

Thread Information