eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how many of you are from other auction sites??

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: how many of you are from other auction sites??

Well…what I can say…Dzambo likes Dzambo is always around….in here and over there…no big deal….I back on online selling after big break of 3 years I back on eBay around June or July 2008 and back in full speed until eBay round up higher fees for everything after that I start looking around for alternative I found eBid in November 2008 so about 5 to 6 months after I start on eBay again….spend about year and half with not much activity or listing item in here but after that I have some small stuff which I can’t list one for one on eBay anymore because of fees, so I start list in here and in almost 2 years time after I start heavy listing I list more of 13,500 items on eBid and sold about $1,000 worth of that items on eBid but I sold that amount with included sales from beginning of December 2008 in same period of time or better say about 5 to 6 months more on eBay compared for time on eBid because I never left eBay I stay in both sites and list on eBay more higher priced items or a little different from here and in all that time I have on eBay only around 30 to 80 items a most daily and sold more of $11,000 ‘’officially’’…but in both sites I not have any negative feedback for that period of time (I think I don’t have any but not sure I forget…huh…)….but after all slowly and securely I giving up from selling online that much or spending my time because of my personal job…which took much my personal time and in here I already ‘’clear up’’ all my items on other sites still around more 20 or so but probably that items will go out too…
    Well...that’s my personal story…is a little different but is true and I not promote anything I just say how all go in the past more of 4 years for me but my job is my job and that will give to me enough income and not ‘’bump’’ my head anymore if I sold anything or not anywhere…
    That’s all…over there anyone know ‘’the story’’ in here in eBid big potential exist and is up to only sellers in here how will go for each seller….eBid is good…eBid is ok…Dzambo wish you good sales and good health…..good luck everybody….

P.S. Good night everybody….4.01 AM In 6 hours going back for my job……

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

Been here a while now , I do not sell a lot but I like the quiet life...........papa.

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have used scambay since 2004, came here in 2010, and now do the majority of my selling here. I also look for the things I need to buy on here, but as a smaller site often sadly I can only find what I need on scambay for buying, despite wanted posts on the kitchen table here.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papagran40 View Post
    Been here a while now , I do not sell a lot but I like the quiet life...........papa.
    Second that. Left Feepay (mostly as a buyer) in 2000 and iOffer (as a buyer/occasional seller) when I found eBid, (I liked iOffer but couldn't seem to make sales there). Came here and it turns out I can make sales, no matter what the kitties think.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Forum Newbie
    All-About lividoodles
    View lividoodles's Listings
    Forum Posts

We only came over last week, although I have had my membership here since Sept 2010
    we were doing great on FLEbay. Sales every week. I had account (Lividoodles) and hubby had account (nigelmtiger), We both had near excellent feedback and everything was ok until last weds when they decided to permanently ban hubby because of the stupid DSR's. There forums are packed with complaints about DSR's and banning.
    Ebay have forgotten all about their roots and the small seller like Joe Bloggs who wants to sell stuff from the attic and are now concentrating on getting it more like Amazon. Even the new tv advert shows this.
    Ebay will be an online department store by 2015 !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lividoodles View Post
    Ebay have forgotten all about their roots and the small seller like Joe Bloggs who wants to sell stuff from the attic and are now concentrating on getting it more like Amazon. Even the new tv advert shows this.
    They have not forgotten the small seller - they simply don't want them. Hopefully it will bite them on the backside before they realise that small sellers are also buyers.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lividoodles View Post
    We only came over last week, although I have had my membership here since Sept 2010
    we were doing great on FLEbay. Sales every week. I had account (Lividoodles) and hubby had account (nigelmtiger), We both had near excellent feedback and everything was ok until last weds when they decided to permanently ban hubby because of the stupid DSR's. There forums are packed with complaints about DSR's and banning.
    Go and edit your existing listings here - starting price should be a price you would be happy with - bidding wars are rare here!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Forum Newbie
    All-About lividoodles
    View lividoodles's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    Go and edit your existing listings here - starting price should be a price you would be happy with - bidding wars are rare here!
    happy with the 99p price for the auction stuff.
    the buy it now prices are the stuff that I am more concerned about and want more money for.

can you give me any more advice? need all the help i can get hun x

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Astral's page is great

http://www.mootango.webspace.virginmedia.com/ebidkb.htm

Any publicity you can generate is good for you (and the rest of us)

My personal project is this facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6557...ref=ts&fref=ts

You can post a link to your shop or a particular listing once in 24 hours. It's all about people finding out about eBid and what there is to buy here.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

I'm not 'from' another auction site. Although I sell on various other sites.

...but I am from a different planet
    I remember everything, even what happened tomorrow.

games4mac ~ DragonsRest ~ DragonsRest Lounge ~ Windfall

Meet my avatar: Qu the engineer and enchanter. Who else could invent the armour piercing rabbit (can dig holes through anything) and the duck gun (fires rubber ducks)?
    Join me on eBid here.

God bless eBid and all who sale in her!

Thread Information