eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: limiting new members

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: limiting new members

The minkleberry von tacky handbaaaag sounds great! Can you tell me a little more about it? I, too, love the humorous items on YDC.....makes the whole thing such fun!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Default Re: limiting new members

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    The minkleberry von tacky handbaaaag sounds great! Can you tell me a little more about it? I, too, love the humorous items on YDC.....makes the whole thing such fun!
    The ydc used to be full of items like that
    The handbaaaaag was handmade by the lovely Bel (minkyrra) back in those days we all added funny descriptions and photos to sell our ydc items, which in turn got loads of bids because people wanted to buy the funniest one (this handbaaag was one of the funniest) it was won by Mel (funky fudge) who took said handbaaaag to her christmas meal, she posted photos of the handbaaag, one particular was of a lobster (or was it a crab? i forget) who was trying to steal the minkyberry original! brilliant fun. oh i wish i had a photo to show you.

Yorkie (founder of ydc) used to make up fun auctions each month too, one of them was that the winner got to ask 3 questions of their choice and he had to be truthful with his answers, that one got quite a lot of bids too.

A lot of the 'old members' don't come on here anymore, but we used to so look forward to ydc each month, was always good for a laugh.
    The chocolate auctions always sold well too as I remember, i'm guessing things haven't changed much?

xx

Thread Information