My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Viewing feedback left for others

Default Viewing feedback left for others

This might be minor to some, but I find it a bit confusing. When viewing a sellers feedback left for others, It sort of looks like the feedback was left for the seller. Let me try to explain. Under "Results" it states "Praise/Neutral/Negative where they were the buyer". There is no reference to the buyers username. What I do see above is the sellers name. I do understand that I am looking at feedback left for others, but it is somewhat confusing. Maybe it would read better "Praise/Neutral/Negative given to buyer". I know it is a small thing, but when I have given a "Neutral" to a buyer, It somewhat looks like I have received the neutral.
    Any thoughts?

All of the Above Collectibles Plus

Default Re: Viewing feedback left for others

Quote Originally Posted by AlloftheAbove View Post
    This might be minor to some, but I find it a bit confusing. When viewing a sellers feedback left for others, It sort of looks like the feedback was left for the seller. Let me try to explain. Under "Results" it states "Praise/Neutral/Negative where they were the buyer". There is no reference to the buyers username. What I do see above is the sellers name. I do understand that I am looking at feedback left for others, but it is somewhat confusing. Maybe it would read better "Praise/Neutral/Negative given to buyer". I know it is a small thing, but when I have given a "Neutral" to a buyer, It somewhat looks like I have received the neutral.
    Any thoughts?
    I agree 1005 that the feedback pages/results needs tidied up and is a bit messy....i hate to say it but a nice simple looking feedback system like feebays is perfect, easy to read and simple.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

I too agree. I've been here 5 years and I still get confused with the Feedback from who to who to where to how

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

As can I see everything and not only is this counted in ‘’total’’….but if anyone can separate many stuff included feedback I think will shown very different picture….

I use many years auction stuff and even after couple years I can see where is exactly come negative feedback or neutral and comment too without spending lot of personal time page for page until I find negative or neutral, just click it on negative or neutral doesn’t matter how is old and in that way will save you lot of personal time and will give you quick answer…..if example someone has couple thousand feedback and some of negative or neutral and that feedback is given for some time that stuff will be buried in God know which page is just no shortcut to skip that search…
    And ‘’transferred’’ Feedback will give you more headaches person need to take ‘’day off’’ from own job just to find out who is it seller and what is sold before…too much work….I just give up all the time…

Hello,
    I am going to bring this up again.
    I had to give negative feedback for a purchase I tried to make. If you do not read it carefully, it looks like I have received the negative feedback.
    Way too confusing in my opinion.
    Any help out there in eBid land????

All of the Above Collectibles Plus

Thread Information