Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Is she not as expected?

If you mean the fridge freezer no it isn't but it came at a time when I was too ill to care and hubby and outlaws took delivery and set it up, then they filled it up with tin's and bottles of lager big style and i couldn't get any food in it or see the shelves, I was quite upset at the time and wanted my home to myself......I didn't get it for 5 days.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

When you're not feeling well, it's not always great to have lots of people around. Well, at least the fridge works, and that's a plus. I wonder if you can find another shelf somewhere for it? Or just get OH to build a small wood one on 4 legs to slide in.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

The bottom shelf (the one that goes over the drawer) in my freezer is plastic. It also sticks out further than all the shelves above it. I had only had it for a couple of months when I managed to knock something down from a higher shelf and shattered it. Luckily OH managed to glue it back together, although you can get spares for my particular freezer.

Listed 25, lost 1 and am about 2 lose 3 more tomorrow to the YDC.

Froncysyllte Llangollen, Wrexham, United Kingdom
    View tjsprinting's Feedback (+433)
    All-About tjsprinting
    View tjsprinting's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi folks, Its me!! former Flight lewey Doors reporting for duty again but I have had to go undercover and now have a new alias!!! yup folks borderdoors is no more now I'm tjsprinting. So gonna be busy doing lots of new listings for you all to swoon over.
    Best get back to it before the sarge catches me- seems I still owe her a few of the old G&TS,

Made to measure internal and external softwood doors and gates.
    Visit our ebid store to see a wide range of ledge and brace, cottage, stable and garage doors along with a selection of single and paired gates. Just click on the banner above

FloosyDoors .. Sprinting? You are sprinting now? wowsers and all that ..
    last I heard you were limping

Sarge has missed you - you are one of the few who can match her capacity for a wee bevvy
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

OH is going to glue something underneath to strengthen it.....we think.
    Sorry sarge but I got attacked and lost one while I was supervising the decorating.......I am sitting there watching him most of the time, the rest of the time I am nodding off.......but it's working or should I say he is

Froncysyllte Llangollen, Wrexham, United Kingdom
    View tjsprinting's Feedback (+433)
    All-About tjsprinting
    View tjsprinting's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    FloosyDoors .. Sprinting? You are sprinting now? wowsers and all that ..
    last I heard you were limping

Sarge has missed you - you are one of the few who can match her capacity for a wee bevvy
    yup thats the only problem wiv not being able to put in the apostrophe!! so guess I will be nicknamed something along those lines by the sarge.

Made to measure internal and external softwood doors and gates.
    Visit our ebid store to see a wide range of ledge and brace, cottage, stable and garage doors along with a selection of single and paired gates. Just click on the banner above

Good grief ... keels over with shock ...I think I need to be revived with a LARGE brandy ! Is it really Flt Lt Doors in disguise ?
    To think I sprinted across the parade ground thinking there was a newbie needing an induction drink but this could be even better (starts totting up all the G&T's she is owed !)

Do we address you as Flt Lt Sprinting or have you got your feet firmly planted on the ground at last ?

Private Buttons not only did you let one slip into your shop but another two slipped into mine ! (well I have to blame someone !)

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, a good morning to all. I have made the tea and coffee, retrieved some YDC ticks and am contemplating what to do first in preparation for the lunch 'party' (we'll be 6) we are giving today. Mil is still in hospital and yesterday was one of those days where her mind was firmly in the past. No talk of sending her home yet. If she can stay till next week would suit us both as there are a number of appointments and life is a lot easier if we don't have to clock watch because she is expecting a drink or something to eat. I just noticed that the outside temperature has dropped again. So spring has gone into hiding, I think

Thread Information