eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Animal pictures

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Animal pictures

Beautiful pics!!! I love all the pups................so sweet. They do like to tear paper when they are young, don't they?

Marianne - what are the two birds in your garden last spring? Look similar to quail, but much bigger, I'd guess....

OH took a great pheasant shot this morning...will try to post it in awhile.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View sucadot's Feedback (+845)
    All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

I heard a couple of knocks on the back door when I was in the sun lounge yesterday, but no-one was there.

Then I looked up at the glass roof ....

it was a seagull tapping with his beak!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

LOL Sucadot! I do love gulls, so funny, also remind me of happy summers in NY. We now have two different kinds showing up, the ring billed gull which was always around and a larger gull, not sure what kind, though it's easily twice as big as the ring billed, only just appeared a few summers ago.

Marianne thanks for the info., I didn't think it was a RTH as a member of the hawk forum from the UK said the RTHs aren't found in the UK. Amazing how much the buzzard looks like a RTH though, maybe they're cousins.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

I have a conservatory, but I don't think I've ever seen birds on the glass on there. They will pick bits out of the gutter.

Forum Master
    View poppa501's Feedback (+642)
    All-About poppa501
    View poppa501's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  humbird 2 sml.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  415.1 KB
    Name:  humbird 3 sml.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  88.5 KB
    Name:  Medusa.JPG
Views: 51
Size:  381.6 KB
    Name:  Hollie snake4.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  978.8 KB

A couple of shots of a hummingbird at my feeder from last summer and my pet snake Medusa and Medusa on one of my granddaughter's friends.

View sucadot's Feedback (+845)
    All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mainlypostcards View Post
    I have a conservatory, but I don't think I've ever seen birds on the glass on there. They will pick bits out of the gutter.
    The joys of living by the sea-side! And you're right about them picking bits out of the gutter .... that corner of the roof is now strewn with bits. At least I got my gutter cleaned out
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

View rokins_toys's Feedback (+770)
    All-About rokins_toys
    View rokins_toys's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cassie is rather unusual. She does do some things that other dogs do but she does not like typical dog treats that other dogs normally have. She has 2 cuddly toys she'll occasionally play with but when it comes to dog toys, she just is not interested, saves money though lol. She loves playing with feathers and stones! She'll play tug-o-war with you with rolled up paper (normally the ASDA etc. inserts that are common these days) or a stick occasionally. When she was younger she was like this as well except for she would lay on the floor stripping the bark off a stick making a huge mess lol. But geez, she does love the snow and snowballs. She literally would stay out all day playing in the snow but I limit her time out there as I do not want her paws getting hurt with the cold. She likes to lick snowballs too lol. And she'll chew on and break up ice and icicles. She is a very weird and wonderful dog, such a unique personality. She's actually 7 now and she's small for a King Charles Spaniel, I think it was about 3 or 4 years old she just stopped growing. She's very well behaved though which is great and very affectionate. She's very fussy around some other dogs and people though, doesn't like to be around some of them. Cassie isn't actually mine. she actually originally belonged to my mum's cousin who lives up the road from me but her husband had a stroke and although he survived and has gone through recovery, he is disabled in some aspects and Cassie is a demanding dog and she had to spend a lot of time here while my mum's cousin's husband was in hospital and when he came out of hospital and she became settled and happy here so lives here full time now and has done for about 5 years. She still goes home to see them, sometimes for a few hours in a day or stays over night as Cassie still likes to see them but she won't settle back there, but they still see her which is important, so Cassie kind of like has two homes bless her. I first met Cassie when she was just a year old and she was so tiny and gorgeous and still is..
    Last edited by rokins_toys; 4th March 2013 at 04:28 AM.
    “Doing business without proper advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing but nobody else does and the girl doesn't even know you're winking at her either."

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

haha!! Gorgeous cat, Randa!! I'm loving all the animal pics!!!! This is great!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thread Information