Thread: Welcome to New Members

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Welcome to New Members

Quote Originally Posted by diamantede View Post
    Hi I am confused how to sell here .It says no fees on some yet it has this subscription fee on seller+ do you pay that every 7 days and how long do your item s stay on for ?What about if you put on 5 items and they sell in 5 days and then you dont put any more on next 7 days do you keep paying it forever every 7 days £1.99.It really is not very clear on the site. This lifetime member one do you still pay 3% final fee if sold. What about if nothing sells for months you really incur no fees. I know no fees for listing right ok no fees on table for final fees but on the seller it says free everything but then on another table it says 3% on fvf I am so confused here.
    Please be kind to me I am thick. However I really would like to give it a go just to see if i can sell on here . I do not want any subscriptions I am considering the one off payment .But would like to see if i can work it out first to start with. Having 2 tables is to confusing for me. Can any one just help me get started please I so want to sell my stuff on here help me please
    Hi diamantede, welcome to the Forum. If you join Seller+ Lifetime for the one-off fee then you get all the bells & whistles ~ 5 free stores; 5 free pictures, integrated Paypal, and your FVF when items sell is 2%.
    Unlimited listings of whatever duration you choose.
    Despite the fact that you joined in 2011 you should still be able to get the special offer reduced price ~ see link:

http://www.mootango.webspace.virginm...idkb.htm#a0065

For me it has been the best decision I ever made... I committed for the longer term & I have been well pleased with it so far. It took a while to get used to everything. Each site is unique in its own right ~ so take time to get to know how to make it work for you if you decide to go ahead.

Forum Newbie
    View diamantede's Feedback (+1)
    All-About diamantede
    View diamantede's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi thank you so much do you sell much on here though a month like. This lifetime then it is only 2% fvf on sold items. I did join a while ago but only as a buyer then and I then started on ebay where i have built up quite a good customer bank. Unfortunately I really can not take the stress of ebay any more their rules and regulations are just too much an di feel they have gone quite mad being who they, are they feel they can do what they like to people. I just wish this ebid will take all their customers and I will be so pleased . It is so nice to hope another site can take over from them and their insane rules. it seems they can sell illegal stuff counterfeit and largely people get away with it where innocent people get condemned for utter nonsense rules.Anyway enough about ebay. I want a new start here and hopefully i can learn how to sell on here and build up my confidence again. love your penguin cute.

Forum Newbie
    View diamantede's Feedback (+1)
    All-About diamantede
    View diamantede's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi there thank you so much I actually just trying to work out how to do this messaging although I joined 2011 I only went on here the once then went away a long time, so really a newbie any way I am excited and might give it ago you know cheers .

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by diamantede View Post
    Hi thank you so much do you sell much on here though a month like. This lifetime then it is only 2% fvf on sold items. I did join a while ago but only as a buyer then and I then started on ebay where i have built up quite a good customer bank. Unfortunately I really can not take the stress of ebay any more their rules and regulations are just too much an di feel they have gone quite mad being who they, are they feel they can do what they like to people. I just wish this ebid will take all their customers and I will be so pleased . It is so nice to hope another site can take over from them and their insane rules. it seems they can sell illegal stuff counterfeit and largely people get away with it where innocent people get condemned for utter nonsense rules.Anyway enough about ebay. I want a new start here and hopefully i can learn how to sell on here and build up my confidence again. love your penguin cute.
    My monthly sales vary.... as they do anywhere. It took a couple of months or so for me to get going & recoup my upgrade fee. Now it's win, win all the way & my feedback is all from eBid, not imported. Some Sellers make a real good go of it and others struggle. You really need to commit & take time to get to know how to make it work for you. A lot do self promotion via FB, Twitter, Pinterest etc but that is something I haven't done.
    Yes, Seller+ Lifetime is 2% FVF if you use the gallery option (pics).. IMO essential as browsers want to see pictures. No listing fees; list as much/as many items as you want. 5 free Stores; 5 free pics with each listing if you want/need them.
    Stress free here!
    Glad you like my Penguin!

View sherlock07's Feedback (+301)
    All-About sherlock07
    View sherlock07's Listings
    Forum Posts

First choose the forum you want to post in

Attachment 39621

Then click on button arrowed in following picture

Attachment 39622

Sherlock's Watches Store ~ Great Watches for the Family
    Sherlock's Bazaar
    ~ General Store

Forum Newbie
    All-About lisad72112
    View lisad72112's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello I am Lisa and I love to shop.. I am from Arkansas and my first experience with auctions was my brother-n-laws he was an auctioneer when I was years younger. So if I do something wrong plzz show me the right way

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to eBid and the Forums. It's a great group here.

Wishing you many enjoyable shopping sprees.

Welcome to all the new members. Glad you joined us.

Hi Lisa, WELCOME to eBid. Hope you have a Wonderful time and tell all you know to come and join us as well. Happy Shopping!
    Quote Originally Posted by lisad72112 View Post
    Hello I am Lisa and I love to shop.. I am from Arkansas and my first experience with auctions was my brother-n-laws he was an auctioneer when I was years younger. So if I do something wrong plzz show me the right way

Forum Newbie
    Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    All-About edddiec
    View edddiec's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi All,

Have been an avid user of the E*** for both buying and selling but had enough of higher and higher fees so giving EBid a try.
    Edddiec

Thread Information