Thread: Sales and widgets

Forum Lurker
    Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View head2toe's Feedback (+3)
    All-About head2toe
    View head2toe's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question Sales and widgets

is there a way to put a listed item on sale, i saw it mentioned on another thread but cant seem to find a way to do it, also is there a widget/app so that i can link my ebid store to a facebook page or blog,so that my items can show upon there?

Default Re: Sales and widgets

To mark down or offer a sale discount on your Fixed Price listing, click "edit/close listing", scroll down to your "Fixed Price" and click the box below the make an offer area where it sales "sale discount". Then you can set the discount you want to offer for your sale and also the amount of time you want it to run.

As for adding your items to a Facebook page, I'm clueless. I would have thought it would be as simple as clicking the the Facebook "like" icon on each listing, sending it to your Facebook page. If so, it didn't work for me but hopefully someone with more knowledge will come along and assist you.
    Low Prices on Brand New Top Quality Luggage, Leathers, Bags, Cookware and more!!

Click The Banner Below To Our "All About" Page And Find All Our Clickable Store Links There

Thread Information