eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Your FAQ contradicts itself.

Exclamation Your FAQ contradicts itself.

17) What is the BuyNow facility?

BuyNow allows you to list an item with a BuyNow price above your specified reserve and starting price. It must be greater than your Starting Bid. If a potential bidder elects to use the "BuyNow" price they will have to pay a premium. By paying the BuyNow premium the buyer is Guaranteed a successful purchase of your item. If the BuyNow feature is elected, the item listing will close immediately and will not enter into an auction type bidding war.

BuyNow will only be available during the opening period before any bidding activity has started. BuyNow is only available to SELLER+ membersor to SELLER members using the Platium feature option. You can also use the BuyNow facility on its own without bidding facilities by choosing the Fixed Price method of selling. Adding a BuyNow price also allows your item to be uploaded to Google Shopping (subject to minimum price) for more exposure.
    Yet it says this just above it.
    Listing Type? Thumbnail in Results Photo Top of Listings Listing Fee Reserve Fee BuyNow Fee Final Value Fee
    Standard
    (SELLER only)
    N Y N £0.00 £0.00 £0.00 3%
    Surely the buynow for "standard" auctions should say N/A or Not in Use or something

Also as happy hour auctions no longer run on eBid is there any need to mention it in the FAQ?
    25) What are "Happy Hour" listings?

Happy Hour Auctions are no longer run on eBid.
    Whilst I am on a roll, this needs text changing or removing
    51) How can I pay or accept payment via PayPal.com?

Instant checkouts with Google Chckout are available to buyers when the seller is SELLER+ status or SELLER status and using Platinum listing type.
    What has Google Checkout got to do with a Paypal question, and also google checkout has closed now I think. Also the 'e' is missing in the text
    Last edited by raindropsies; 29th September 2013 at 03:35 PM.

Thread Information