My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Roll up Roll up More listed please take a look

Default Roll up Roll up More listed please take a look

I have listed more items and am getting people looking but nobody feels inclined to buy. Hope somebody is
    getting quite disillusioned is anybody else?

View lakeleilani's Feedback (+434)
    All-About lakeleilani
    View lakeleilani's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Roll up Roll up More listed please take a look

It is disappointing when you've spent ages listing and no-one actually buys anything, especially if you've been used to instant sales on other auction sites. Perhaps you could try rotating your items, as in let them run on here for a while, and when they've finished put them on a different site and see if they sell. Then put those that didn't sell back on here. All the while, you've got items on both sites. It's not an ideal solution, but at least it keeps new things coming on here, too, which is what we want. On the other hand, you have got to sell them at some point. The more items you can list, the better. Good luck.
    I have a feeling someone will be offended by the fact that I've suggested using another site in tandem with eBid, but a lot of sellers use more than one selling venue and I don't see anything wrong with that.
    Last edited by lakeleilani; 3rd November 2013 at 06:00 PM.
    http://lake-leilani.ebid.net Fair Trade Clothes and accessories with a boho twist. For men, women and children.
    http://lake-leilani-occasions.ebid.net Handcrafted Cards and Fair Trade Gift Wrap.
    http://lake-leilani-gifts.ebid.net Fair Trade and Handcrafted gifts, incense and homeware.

Default Re: Roll up Roll up More listed please take a look

I am new on ebid. I am also selling on the other famous site its almost the same , very slow. Sellers are selling their items so cheap because of tight competition and making the items have no value. Its good for buyer but not good for seller. After paying seller fees and paypal we ended up with very little profit. However I never had complaint from my buyers and my feedback are all positive. Never had return either because I am honest with my listings, what you see is what you get.
    I am trying new avenue here on ebid. I mostly sell genuine crocodile skin bags and wallet all are in great to excellent condition. Vintage jewelries or newer, diamond, genuine pearls,givenchy perfumes, chanel perfume, gucci watches, gucci bags, charles jourdan shoes, genuine fur coat, vintage bags, gem stones, 18 karat gold, ralph laurent coat and much more. All my items are 99% in great to excellent condition. I am always offering free shipping (standard shipping) for US buyer only. Outside US must pay shipping cost. The good thing on ebid customer can pay with money order besides paypal. Although I havent made any sale, I will keep my hopes high because there are millions of buyers out there worldwide everyday looking at google. Specially now Christmas is coming.

I have promoted ebid quite large on google shopping by posting more than 15 lists of genuine crocodile skin bags as it shown side by side with other online shopping. The great quality bags that I list and competitive price seemed to be very catchy with ebid names attached on my listings. I hope buyers out there will start noticing ebid. I saw etsy, ebay, bonanza, aliexpress, ebid (by me) and much more. It showed that google shopping posted my lists quiet often at the beginning of their postings and ebid name was mentioned over and over again!
    I am having 20% off for entire listings with free shipping, kindly stop by and also read my about me page.
    I havent open my store yet, but will do soon.
    I wish everybody the best on ebid...
    Thank you.

Shoparoundtheglobe

Thread Information