All my items are made and sold by me for fun4autism a very close and dear cause not just because of the fact I am an autism parent but because of the help and support we receive and have received from many many other autism parents and charities/agencies this is my way in which to give back to those who help me and my wife with our son but also to promote tolerance of autism and to train new and qualified professionals in this very complex field. I am in no way an expert and still now defer to those with more experience than me.
Thank you for viewing my items if you are to purchase you will be helping children all over the UK and worldwide.

I have placed some facts regarding autism below should you wish to read

Kind regards
Andy@fun4autism
• Autism is a serious, lifelong and disabling condition. Without the right support, it can have a profound - sometimes devastating - effect on individuals and families1.
• Autism is much more common than many people think. There are around 700,000 people in the UK with autism - that's more than 1 in 1002. If you include their families, autism touches the lives of 2.7 million people every day. For further information, read how many people have autism spectrum disorders?
• Autism doesn't just affect children. Children with autism grow up to be adults with autism3.
• Autism is a hidden disability - you can't always tell if someone has it

please look at my items