Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Require input of Phone Number for International Sales

Default Require input of Phone Number for International Sales

Require input of phone number for international sales

Please provide a section for phone number on an international invoice and require that buyer provide such information.

At the completion of the international mailing label, for an international purchase U.S. sellers are required to enter the buyers phone number on the shipping label. The USPS and Stamps.com will not print the label without a phone number for the package recipient.

I have asked for this in the past. I recently had such a sale, and could not wait forever for the buyer response.

An email address would be also helpful. We usually send confirmation of shipping with tracking number, so the customer can track the order.

Default Re: Require input of Phone Number for International Sales

This thread was locked after my request because it is not necessary for others to respond.

"Tell us what additional features you would like to see on eBid"

Now, I am not sure who "us" is referenced to in the quote. However, it most likely refers to eBid management and staff.

Further, to clarify, this matter only concerns U.S. sellers. My request is to bring my international mailings into compliance with USPS and Stamps.com compliance.
    Last edited by kozersky; 25th December 2013 at 04:11 AM.

Thread Information