Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Hi guys,
    had a super weekend with all the clan Richardson - baby Isla's Christening service was lovely, and the reception party was awesome, all themed on Alice in Wonderland, just amazing props and food.
    Afterwards, we all went to a local pub and sat outside in the beer garden - weather was sunny and warm - just perfect.
    Spent all afternoon there - had the best pizza ever, a huge monster prepared and cooked right in front of us in a brick built oven by a cutie-pie Italian feller ... pity he didn't understand much English, or I may have led him astray ...lol!!!

Sad thing is though, someone amongst us passed on a lurgy - a virulent cough/cold /flu like symptoms - most of us have come down with it - just been on the blower to Teagan, she is poorly and so is Abigail - Laura, Dom and Isla have been struck down with it too - I am fighting mine - kill germs with whisky I say!

Got to go now, sorry it's a brief visit - but I have to get some cards packed up for JR to post for me in the morning.
    When things are more settled I will do an Arnie and threaten you with "I'll be back" - just to make youz guys a morning cuppa and try to lead you all astray !!!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Hi guys,
    had a super weekend with all the clan Richardson - baby Isla's Christening service was lovely, and the reception party was awesome, all themed on Alice in Wonderland, just amazing props and food.
    Afterwards, we all went to a local pub and sat outside in the beer garden - weather was sunny and warm - just perfect.
    Spent all afternoon there - had the best pizza ever, a huge monster prepared and cooked right in front of us in a brick built oven by a cutie-pie Italian feller ... pity he didn't understand much English, or I may have led him astray ...lol!!!

Sad thing is though, someone amongst us passed on a lurgy - a virulent cough/cold /flu like symptoms - most of us have come down with it - just been on the blower to Teagan, she is poorly and so is Abigail - Laura, Dom and Isla have been struck down with it too - I am fighting mine - kill germs with whisky I say!

Got to go now, sorry it's a brief visit - but I have to get some cards packed up for JR to post for me in the morning.
    When things are more settled I will do an Arnie and threaten you with "I'll be back" - just to make youz guys a morning cuppa and try to lead you all astray !!!
    Trish, you're such a tease. Where's the coffee?!!

Happy Fried Day!

View mcc1146's Feedback (+226)
    All-About mcc1146
    View mcc1146's Listings
    Forum Posts

Happy Happy Fried Day to Everyone Everywhere
    Been really busy. Not enough hours in a day.
    Had a minute and thought I would jump on and say Hi all.

Doh! Got completely carried away with a candle experiment - so coffee is rather late!!!!

Happy Fried Day!

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the tune MCC and coffee Trish!

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yikes, Trish, hope you're all feeling better soon. IMHO your whiskey treatment should do the trick.

Happy Fried Day, drier here today which is much appreciated, at least by Winston who hates rain with a passion.

Al, hope your weather gets more spring like soon. Just visited the Canadian weather thread, apparently our Canadian friends aren't having much of a spring either.

Cheers,

The wind has been howling here all week - ick, ick, ick. Today it has settled down to a breeze and hopefully it will be still (what's that?) tomorrow.

Bowling is over until September, Monday night was the sweeper and I didn't go. About 3 pm I looked out the window and it was snowing and blowing - not sticking, but I couldn't see across the street. Then it quit when it was too late for me to get ready and go, so I just stayed home. I was ready anyway. Usually I'm sad because it's over and not ready to quit, but this year it just dragged out. Don't know why.

I haven't heard from my assistant so I don't know but I ass-u-me we are working tomorrow.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sues it looks like next week Spring might begin. Still close to frost at night so no planting yet.
    Wyo, I bowled on leagues for many years and it's tough to keep going every week. Now if I want to bowl I'll just go. No leagues no commitments. Kind of miss the weekly party though

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

I remember bowling back in college, I was our team's handicap, the biggest one in the league; if I knocked over more than 10 pins a game we were ahead. We actually won the league one year, so somewhere there's a bowling trophy with my name on it. Spooky...

Will keep my fingers, toes and eeyballs crossed for Spring.

Cheers,

I am a fairly happy camper, I've found some Doctor Who episodes with Tom Baker (my favorite) on Amazon and I have been streaming them. I finished the first season of the new Doctor Who this morning, technology sure makes a difference. I didn't know Peter Davison was in All Creatures Great and Small.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Thread Information