My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: wants list

Cool wants list

what I feel we could do with on this site is a customer wants list which sellers could respond to by placing auctions if they have said items.
    This would boost the progress of ebid and give sellers a chance against ripoffbay.
    I know that it could have problems with fraudulent auctions but, so can every auction site anyway.

Thumbs up want section

i think that sounds like a great idea.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sell-u-what
    what I feel we could do with on this site is a customer wants list which sellers could respond to by placing auctions if they have said items.
    This would boost the progress of ebid and give sellers a chance against ripoffbay.
    I know that it could have problems with fraudulent auctions but, so can every auction site anyway.

Great Idea this could be a great site but it does very little to promote itself

Apparrently ebay used to have a wanted board but then they withdrew it because they were losing sales due to transactions taking place outside ebay. Luckily ebid don't have any listing or final value fees so this would not be a reason not to have one. It would be good if ebid could set up a "buy it now" system so if someone offered an item in response to someones ad then it could be done thru ebid.

They still have it in the states on ebay.com rather than ebay.co.uk

I will have to have a look, (for ideas of course, for ebid)

Talking

there is a problem with ebid and peoples knowledge of the sight.
    You try auction lot and all they throw at you is ebay auctions. I tried to see if one of my own would come up there and according to auctio lot my auction on ebid did not exist.
    But I still can't believe that sellers in the UK are still using ebay so much with it's rediculous charges for doing next to nothing.
    What ebid should try to do is check through it's members and see if there are auctions that people failed to win and then email them if another of those items comes up for sale again.
    For a bit of hard work from ebid they would soon see success fees flowing in.

Thread Information