Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Bullying is Bullying No Matter Where!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Bullying is Bullying No Matter Where!

Have heard so many accounts of the bullying that occurs on eBay................paints a very ugly picture of their site. Bullying is ugly no matter where it occurs............it stinks to high heaven.

If Bullying can take down a giant such as eBay.............no where is exempt.

Bullying is ugly on the school yard............on the job..............on the where ever.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Bullying is Bullying No Matter Where!

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post

If Bullying can take down a giant such as eBay.............no where is exempt.

I must have missed something. Has eBay been taken down since I was there 10 minutes ago?

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Not yet. Keep your visors on; if they continue their course......they will be.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Not yet. Keep your visors on; if they continue their course......they will be.
    Sorry....I have no idea how you could think that serious sellers could be affected by what is said on the forums.

I never went to the most affected forums when I used eBay...I was busy running a business at the time.

Are we talking at cross purposes as I am unaware of any bullying that goes on there if it isn't on a small number of forums.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    Sorry....I have no idea how you could think that serious sellers could be affected by what is said on the forums.

I never went to the most affected forums when I used eBay...I was busy running a business at the time.

Are we talking at cross purposes as I am unaware of any bullying that goes on there if it isn't on a small number of forums.

Serious sellers use the forums on eBay and elsewhere; just as casual or hobby sellers use the forums. Many users of forums never speak out, however they visit, make observations, and form opinions of what is said and done.

When I sold on eBay, many moons ago, I never went into the forums, because I was too busy selling. However, I was not too busy to notice their increasingly hostile treatment of their sellers in general. In all fairness, I was doing well there, but made a decision to leave, because I saw what was coming for sellers. I am glad I left when I left. I do not sell there now; not even on free listing offers.

The bullying I saw in the past, and that which I hear of more recently, concerns the general oppressive and abusive practices of eBay themselves. This is reflected by the discontented forum users there, as well as migrating sellers that end up on eBid and other venues.

They are not too big to fall; Rome was bigger.

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Serious sellers use the forums on eBay and elsewhere; just as casual or hobby sellers use the forums. Many users of forums never speak out, however they visit, make observations, and form opinions of what is said and done.

When I sold on eBay, many moons ago, I never went into the forums, because I was too busy selling. However, I was not too busy to notice their increasingly hostile treatment of their sellers in general. In all fairness, I was doing well there, but made a decision to leave, because I saw what was coming for sellers. I am glad I left when I left. I do not sell there now; not even on free listing offers.

The bullying I saw in the past, and that which I hear of more recently, concerns the general oppressive and abusive practices of eBay themselves. This is reflected by the discontented forum users there, as well as migrating sellers that end up on eBid and other venues.

They are not too big to fall; Rome was bigger.
    yep but rome didn't offer free postage
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sidthelamp View Post
    yep but rome didn't offer free postage
    Yeh, I forgot about that. Guess all that is needed is to form a "Back to eBay League".

Thread Information