Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GRRRRRR

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default GRRRRRR

I decided i was coming online today to spend some money in the auction and found loads of things i was intrested in and guess what ......NONE had postage charges on them so i wont bid as i have been shafted by sellers like this in the past and bidded and after winning they have tried to shaft me with over priced postage charges

I saw 12 items by the same seller i would of bid on if there was a postage charge listed and there wasnt so now they will loose out plus this seller had over 250 auctions listed and by looking through none had postage charges and i think this person has B*tched before in the forum about not selling as much on here as in the other site and now i realise why they dont lol :lol: :lol:

I wont sit and write to sellers asking postage charges as i would constantly be doing so ...SO IN THE END THEY MISSED OUT ON THE SALES I WOULD HAVE PLACED TODAY LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ADD POSTAGE CHARGES AND YOU WILL HAVE BETTER CHANCES OF SELLING ITEMS ITS EASY TO FIND OUT THE CHARGES AS THERE HAS BEEN A FEW LINKS PLACED IN THE POSTAGE SECTION THAT GIVE YOU THE CHARGES :wink:

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default GRRRRRR

I decided i was coming online today to spend some money in the auction and found loads of things i was intrested in and guess what ......NONE had postage charges on them so i wont bid as i have been shafted by sellers like this in the past and bidded and after winning they have tried to shaft me with over priced postage charges

I saw 12 items by the same seller i would of bid on if there was a postage charge listed and there wasnt so now they will loose out plus this seller had over 250 auctions listed and by looking through none had postage charges and i think this person has B*tched before in the forum about not selling as much on here as in the other site and now i realise why they dont lol :lol: :lol:

I wont sit and write to sellers asking postage charges as i would constantly be doing so ...SO IN THE END THEY MISSED OUT ON THE SALES I WOULD HAVE PLACED TODAY LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ADD POSTAGE CHARGES AND YOU WILL HAVE BETTER CHANCES OF SELLING ITEMS ITS EASY TO FIND OUT THE CHARGES AS THERE HAS BEEN A FEW LINKS PLACED IN THE POSTAGE SECTION THAT GIVE YOU THE CHARGES :wink:

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default GRRRRRR

Default Re: GRRRRRR

I bought an item earlier today with buy now .Postage ( not known ) and this was from a seller with multiple items.Could get shafted with the postage when the seller contacts me but I need the item quickly and so took the risk. WE SHALL SEE!!!!

I bought an item earlier today with buy now .Postage ( not known ) and this was from a seller with multiple items.Could get shafted with the postage when the seller contacts me but I need the item quickly and so took the risk. WE SHALL SEE!!!!

Just been looking at your listings KP.Are you a Jack Higgins fan or just selling

Just been looking at your listings KP.Are you a Jack Higgins fan or just selling

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Used to read alot of his books but dont get the time now so thought someone else might get the pleasure plus over the years all my family always brought any of his books they saw so ended up with the same book over and over again lol
    I also used to read Sven hassel aswell but most have sold on here now

Had tons of vids on but took them off to make some quick dosh the other week at a carboot and as i have found some of these fancy auction discriptions and still learning the way to do them i have not added to much in a while and building up my stock for the winter when online auctions are busy aswell as waiting for BUY NOW in dutch auctions

so far got about 400 single auctions ( Books , candle sticks etc aswell as tons of vids and pc games) to add aswell as 40,000 plus greeting cards to add as buy now on dutch auctions :wink:

Thread Information