Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: YDC18: PIMP Your Items Here.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by mfkirke
    It's a quiet YDC, isn't it?
    There are at least four items I want to bid on but sadly I have not been able to log in on the main part of the site since the forums changed.

I haven't bought or sold anything in ages so don't think I've done anything evil enough to be kicked out for.

But, as I can't log in, I can't bid.......

----------edit---------------

.....of course the fact that I can't tell an 'L' from a '#1' in my password had absolutely nothing to do with it!
    Last edited by blackwid0w; 31st January 2005 at 10:33 PM.
    Is it over yet?

Hello Ms. Wid0w - have you seen the error thread - you'd be good at that!

Did you get the money ok?
    For personalised pop art, visit my shop: http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Happy-Brushstrokes

Quote Originally Posted by mfkirke
    It's a quiet YDC, isn't it?
    Yeah it is a quiet one, there's normally between 60 and 80 items listed but there's just 41 this time.

It could have something to do with me not being around as much and forceing YDC down people's throats, if thats the case then I'll have to think about handing YDC over to someone else (someone who is on KT a lot more) to run. I don't want the charities to suffer (or KTer's fun) just because I'm not around to push YDC as much as I used to.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

Cool

.....And here we have something ALL cat lovers will appreciate, especially if they also have a weird sense of humour............go on, have a look.............

http://sumo.ebid.co.uk/perl/objects/...8-0&mo=auction

Now don't be asking me what part of my cat it is...... if I tell you that it might get withdrawn!
    Look at the picture and use your imagination.........

http://boxer.ebid.co.uk/perl/objects...7-0&mo=auction

Nobody's bidding :-(

I think not as many items are being put up for a couple of reasons.

1.Sellers usually post a YDC auction item from the profits they have made in the preceding month. Over the past 6 months, sales seem to have been rock bottom, so not many are making a single penny in a given month. Only time I ever sell anything is when I come in here and the regular KTers have a look.

2. The knock-on effect of loss of sales is that no one is bidding on anything really. So items which might cost a couple of quid to buy or make for YDC are only going for a quid or so. Therefore it's more cost-effective to a charity to not do YDC and instead to drop a couple of quid in a charity collecting tin when you pass.

Just my thoughts.

Ok come on guys come and get ure YDC TWINS you remember last year we had the MR YDC well now we got 2 ................yes 2 of them what more can ya ask for lol ./.........................ok remember this pic........................

well from that we got this......................

well remember this....................................

well now we got this..........................

so come ladies 2 for the price of one .................ide call that a bargain wouldnt you ......................?

is it too late to list an auction for this ydc?

ive just found something!!!

yeah sorry it finished on sunday night.............................

Thread Information