My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Body jewelry and Peruvian jewelry

Default Body jewelry and Peruvian jewelry

I am closing out my online sales. I have numerous listings for collections of body jewelry, most are very close to U.S. wholesale costs. I am also starting to list a large number of pieces I purchased directly from Peru, also close to original purchase prices. I am just trying to take care of some details due to illness. Please have a look if you are interested in body jewelry or Peruvian items. These also make great gifts.

The mouse riding the Purple Death Hawk.

http://us.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?mo=...ple-death-hawk
    Last edited by blbaird725; 11th October 2015 at 02:30 PM. Reason: don't know how to get my store to show up...

Default Re: Body jewelry and Peruvian jewelry

Quote Originally Posted by blbaird725 View Post
    I am closing out my online sales. I have numerous listings for collections of body jewelry, most are very close to U.S. wholesale costs. I am also starting to list a large number of pieces I purchased directly from Peru, also close to original purchase prices. I am just trying to take care of some details due to illness. Please have a look if you are interested in body jewelry or Peruvian items. These also make great gifts.

The mouse riding the Purple Death Hawk.

http://us.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?mo=...ple-death-hawk
    Just had several sales on another site where my prices are higher. It would be so nice if there was more traffic and buyers here. SIGH.

Thread Information