eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: My Thought for today

Forum Newbie
    View pinefalls's Feedback (+1)
    All-About pinefalls
    View pinefalls's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile My Thought for today

My mom is at an age where she is starting to forget certain things,,for example,,, leaving the stove on after cooking,leaving lights on,,and this morning she had to give my brother a ride to work (Because his car is in for repairs) and she could not find her keys,,last night when she came home she made something to eat and went to bed,,so we searched the house high and low but could not find them,,so my brother was forced to contact his boss for a ride and as he was leaving the keys for the van was right there at the drivers door of the van on the ground,,,Although my mom is getting forgetful she never forgot where she comes from and still finds the time for other people and her love is still something to remember because she takes the time to listen to you or to help you with your problem,,,when the great spirit says it is her time to go,,,I will always remember her name,remeber her face and remember her warm and tender embrace,,remember the laughts,remember the cries but most of all knowing she never lost her love for life...Take the time today everyone to say to your mom's thank you and I love you,,,To all members and staff of EBID have a wonderful day

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: My Thought for today

Lovely sentiments.

Forum Newbie
    All-About pinefalls
    Forum Posts

thank you

Pinefalls, that is a nice thought. How good that your relationship with your mother is like that.

I was fortunate too. My mother was one of the finest people I've met in this lifetime. She crossed over in 2007, at the age of 91 years. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of her.

Forum Newbie
    All-About pinefalls
    Forum Posts

thank you for the kind words,,everyday I take the time to call the elders here where I live to see if they need anything,,I gather wood,rocks,medicine and meat for them free of charge just to say my thank yous for being such a great teacher of life and to also show and teach me things that I hold dear to my heart

Thread Information