eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is postage accurate?

Default Re: Is postage accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by rocks2dust View Post
    They've dropped that option for most users since they began promoting "business" accounts. You can still get to it, as long as you have money in your PP account. First you need to log into your PP account, then go to https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/createbulk (the preceding is a non-functioning link). I more often find it easier just to go to the usps.com website, however, when creating postage for non-sales packages.
    The option is still available. Just used it today.

Go to summary page ... scroll down ... on left hand side, under Selling Tools ... click on Multiorder shipping.

It is not very intuitive, but does work.

USPS.com does not allow you to print a label for a 1st class domestic package. Also, for other services it charges the retail price. PP charges the reduced "bulk/business" rate.

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

We were having a severe thunderstorm last night when I started trying to do this, finally lost power, then lost patience!

Now I have it and can send the package out from my rural mailbox in the morning.

You all really came through for me and it is much appreciated!

Happy you were able to work it all out. My post office isn't that far away, but it is still sooooo much more convenient to just put my packages in my mailbox for pick up.

All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am 10 miles from a little PO but there are NO stores in that town. So I would go the 16 miles to PO and do a little shopping at the same trip and I really didn't want to do that today.

Quote Originally Posted by youmeus View Post
    I am 10 miles from a little PO but there are NO stores in that town. So I would go the 16 miles to PO and do a little shopping at the same trip and I really didn't want to do that today.
    Oh my, you really are rural. My PO is just over 1 mile away with many stores and restaurants along the way.

All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

The one I go to 16 miles away is population 17,700. If I need to do any serious shopping I have to go at least 60 miles. It 's a good thing I am content to stay home most of the time. OH was laughing at/with me this morning because I am debating about going the 60 miles to be with a friend while her OH has angiogram, I said I could tie it into a shoe shopping day and he said I probably should do that as I don't have any shoes! Shoes are my weakness.

Thread Information