Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Oooh books!
    I must say you have exquisite tastes ~ not only for your choon selections, ( 4 Non Blondes What's Up is one of my all time faves), but also for your alcoholic imbibement!
    Found some for you, here ya go! Enjoy"!

Well, the winds didn't wreck the greenhouse, but my poor banana palm took a hammering. The huge leaves now look like giant old fashioned nit combs, they are so shredded. At least the trunk didn't snap, which I feared.

Turned out to be a pleasant late afternoon, ole JR and I sat in our little hut shelter facing the setting sun, it was lovely to feel the sun on my face at last. Sooo looking forward to better weather.
    I'm off now to put the finishing touches to my beef curry and coconut rice, then settle down to watch Eurovision. I shall probably fall asleep half way through, I haven't slept since 4.10 am.
    Here is my end of the line ....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMVjToYOjbM

Keep safe everyone, and please post a choon or two for us to listen to!
    Hey Shes, you OK?
    Calling Posbear, you can come out of hibernation now!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Hey everyone!
    What's up?
    No postings for ages .... everyone OK?

Weather here has been just awesome these last few days, hot and sunny, just as I like it! Everything in the garden is growing away like crazy, after all the recent rains of May and now the lovely hot sun.
    We had a family barbeque reunion on Saturday, and the kids got to exchange Christmas presents that we couldn't do over Christmas due to lockdown.

It was so lovely to be with most of my family at last.
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Name:  IMG_6334.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  35.9 KB

Hello all, Buddy's Mom did this Diamond Painting and asked me to make it into a pillow, she wants to give it to her granddaughter. She was very happy with the result. It is a lovely picture.

Hmmm! my picture isn't showing up. I hope I don't have 2 of them. The poppies have been phenominal this year, it's like they just exploded.

The weather has finally warmed up and high 80's are predicted for several days ahead. Got the grass outside the fence mowed, I should say I got the hay laid down LOL!

It's been a fairly productive week for me, I got the pillow finished and delivered, laundry done, 2 batches of iced tea made, one consumed, went to sewing club, made bread, and rearranged the kitchen to accommodate Sadie's thunder phobia. She has a favorite spot to lay in.

Mr. Spots is confused - he bats his paw at Sadie and gets his claw caught in her fur and it doesn't phase her in the slightest. I suspect he isn't getting through all that fur to her skin. He did leave a tiny mark on her nose one day, but that didn't bother her either. Mr. Spots has discovered my bed and jumped in with me a few times, he is an early riser. he is very affectionate and purrs copiously And rubs against me. Sometimes Sadie joins us, so lots of fun and games here.

My neighbor, Buddy's Mom went to her grandson's graduation so we spent 5 days dog and duck sitting. Our other neighbor helped with the ducks, I mainly did Buddy and Angel. She has a new camping outfit. A pop up tent and toy hauler. Waiting for her to get it set up so we can get Buddy used to it. He gets excited when you say camping since he went last summer in the old trailer.

That's all I can think of that I have to reveal. I hope you are enjoying the summer. Trish I m glad you get to see your kids again.
    Last edited by wyocowgirl1; 12th June 2021 at 07:11 PM.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Finally, got my poppies up for you.

Finally, got my poppies on.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Great to hear from you Wyo!
    I was getting a tad worried that we hadn't heard from you for a while.
    Not suprising now that I read your post - you sure have been busy!
    I LOVE that cushion/pillow - it's so colourful - a work of art for sure.

I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself - had to go to the hospital on Thursday for a bone marrow biopsy and aspiration. I had to give yet more blood samples and as per usual the nurse could only get enough blood to fill one and a half tubes. She tried her best, but my arm is once again all purple and black. The biopsy was ok, and I felt fine afterwards. When the anaesthetic wore off I felt some pain and discomfort. I am sore now, and annoyed that I can't move as quick as I would like, bending down hurts a lot, as I'm bruised quite a bit.

I feel like a football widow - the darn 2020 Euro football games are now taking place (a year later due to last year's Covid) and of course ole JR is sat in his chair with square eyes, watching the footie and drinking beer. Lord help me, these games go on right up to the final on 11th July ....
    Hee -hee .... I pulled a sneaky one though - as tomorrow (Sunday) is going to be hot and sunny all day, I told JR that I'm not going to swelter in the kitchen cooking a Sunday roast, so I have booked a table for us (and Lucia) at the Farmhouse pub.
    ENGLAND are playing v CROATIA at 2.00pm!
    You should have seen his face - he didn't dare say anything, but I could see he was gutted, missing this match. Tough.

Anyways, would love to hear from a few more cocktailers, hope everyone is keeping safe and well.
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Oops, I missed your poppy post .... they look lovely Wyo.
    We also have giant poppies,they come in all shades ... they can measure up to 4 inches across.
    I used to sell the seeds , can't be bothered now!
    Name:  Giant poppy.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  123.2 KB Name:  lilac poppy.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  58.0 KB
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'd buy some seeds if you were to list them Trish. All is quiet here. Not done much card making since i discovered ATC's (Artist trading cards). I've made 42 of them in two weeks, but at least I know my work is appreciated as i've done lots of swaps already. Dogs are not liking this heat, even after they had their coats cut,
    The cushion is gorgeous Wyo. Hope the owner likes your work.
    See you all later - going back to bed now since i've been up 3am
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Lovely poppies, I shall have to see if I can find some here. I caught Spots in a vanity mood this morning.

I YDC, Do you?

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Pretty Cat!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Thread Information