Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: How do THIEVING Bxxxxxxs hijack your accoun....

Default How do THIEVING Bxxxxxxs hijack your accoun....

Hust had my account suspended on the opposition site because someone listed something expensive on my account that certainly wasn't me. How can this happen I never gave anyone my password how can they do it. All the trouble and aggravation just cause some rotten thieving bs. are trying it on. Must be happening a lot on this site . Don't hear of it so much on here but I suppose it happens.

Unhappy How do thieving bs hijack accounts.

Thanks very much Sabrelord but it seems that no matter what we do someone is going to find a way of getting our info. in some way. I always delete those funny emails about account suspension in fact I deleted this one and it happened to be true...........Oh well all I can hope for is a better day tomorow.

View sweetmimi's Feedback (+522)
    All-About sweetmimi
    View sweetmimi's Listings
    Forum Posts

have you tried live help cos a friend of mine had the same thing happen and was not willing to wait for e bay to do something can take days so she went on live help and her account was re-instated in a couple of hours.

Cool How can thieving bs hijack your account.

Hi Mimi, I will try that tomorrow. Since this has happened to me I have heard of a couple of people it has also happened to. Don't know that it makes me feel any better but at least I know I am not on my own.Must be a lot of hijackers out there.

Thread Information