Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Requirements for Uploads to Google Shopping

Default Re: Requirements for Uploads to Google Shopping

Welcome back Not so far as I know, if your listing fulfils the criteria for uploading, it will be. As you can see from the above replies, I'm just as confused as you.

One tip I acted on, that was given on a previous thread here, is that GS doesn't like duplicate listings. If it detects one, it will show the one from the larger site and ignore the one from ebid. Since I started making sure that titles my differed, it seems that I see more of my ebid items.

Having said that I've never found any of my obay listings on GS, but can always find some of my edid listings.
    But then again is this something to do with "mirroring" (which I don't understand either). If others make the same search, will they see my items?

Sometimes, by clicking on several of my items, I've got ebid to appear in the side-bar list, If others make the same search while I can see Ebid, will they?

Is this why I sometimes see an independent web-site like "Joes Glass Shop" on the side-bar but not ebid? Or has "Joe" paid to be there?

There are plenty of questions and not many reliable answers. Often what seems like useful info. is soon lost as the thread drops down the forum pages.

Your post reminded me to request a more permanent place for discussions about GS on the Forum. Hopefully where we can build some useful insight.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View 2Bookworms's Feedback (+164)
    All-About 2Bookworms
    View 2Bookworms's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Requirements for Uploads to Google Shopping

Thanks for getting back to me, I saw your new post this morning so am hoping we main gain some insight into it. Due to the huge fee's now been asked of from the competitor site I have transferred all sales to Ebid and so am hoping for some sales over here but time will tell.

Fingers crossed we get some insight into the GS situation.

Thread Information