My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: I'm going to Disney 2moro...

Red face I'm going to Disney 2moro...

Off to Disneyland Paris in the morning... and no, I'm not advertising an empty house... got the house, and more importantly, cat sitters in )

Going on the Eurostar for the first time too... hope it's better than on the ferry - ick!!! LOL

See ya when I get home KT... Take care xx

Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    View emerson's Feedback (+1378)
    All-About emerson
    View emerson's Listings
    Forum Posts

You'll love it Morty, I went when my daughter was dancing on their stage.

And Eurostar is really good, you will never know you are travelling at nearly 200 MPH.

Have a great time, see you when you get back.
    MY OLD RUBB..........I MEAN QUALITY GOODS
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Emersons

CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR RAINBOWS
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rainbows-H...d-Young-Adults

May the force be with you.

Why are we here if not to make life easier for each other. (Roger Bannister).

you lucky lady you have a brill time and dont forget the piccys .........................lol

It's been a real nightmare... so much so that hubby is having to travel out on Monday morning... he has a ticket for tomorrow but unfortunately has to be here Monday so we've had to buy an extra ticket for him for Monday morning... so I'm not really looking forward to travelling out with just me and all 5 kids...
    I've been to Disneyland in California so if it's anything like that I will have a good time and the kids will love it...
    Errrr... Yeah, cheers Ken... like I wanted reminding LOL ... slow is good with me... especially when it's someone else behind the wheel so to speak Nevermind, have nice jolly law book selection (pmsl) for the journey LOL...
    Will be relieved when hubby arrives Monday lunchtime I think... sure we'll enjoy it... and besides... it's DISNEY.... yay!!!
    Thanks you lot, will have fun and will post some pics when I get home

Quote Originally Posted by morticia1977
    It's been a real nightmare... so much so that hubby is having to travel out on Monday morning... he has a ticket for tomorrow but unfortunately has to be here Monday so we've had to buy an extra ticket for him for Monday morning... so I'm not really looking forward to travelling out with just me and all 5 kids...
    I've been to Disneyland in California so if it's anything like that I will have a good time and the kids will love it...
    Errrr... Yeah, cheers Ken... like I wanted reminding LOL ... slow is good with me... especially when it's someone else behind the wheel so to speak Nevermind, have nice jolly law book selection (pmsl) for the journey LOL...
    Will be relieved when hubby arrives Monday lunchtime I think... sure we'll enjoy it... and besides... it's DISNEY.... yay!!!
    Thanks you lot, will have fun and will post some pics when I get home
    good girl morty have a fab time girl ................................lol

Quote Originally Posted by shady-lady-45uk
    good girl morty have a fab time girl ................................lol
    I'll try hun Take care...

You should change your ID to Shady-Pics or summat... you like your pics don't ya LOL

I'll try hun Take care...

You should change your ID to Shady-Pics or summat... you like your pics don't ya LOL
    yeah sorry cant help it nowt like a good pic lol

LOL... should make it a new KT rule... wherever ya go, you have to bring back a pic for Lyn...

LOL... should make it a new KT rule... wherever ya go, you have to bring back a pic for Lyn...
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol

Thread Information