Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone else heard this?

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Jordon was on telly the other morning and they told her about the reports in the paper about her being pregnant, they asked if the reports were due and she denied it on air, so I do not know if it is true or not.
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

Well no more kids for me I might get my nipples pierced now pmsl
    feebee xx

Quote Originally Posted by emerson
    Nothing against Peter Andre, don't know much about him, but I don't think Jordan is a good example for a role model for motherhood.

Just my opinion.

why the hell not?
    i cant believe i just read that..........

Quote Originally Posted by feebee65
    Well no more kids for me I might get my nipples pierced now pmsl
    lol..seriously???

i want to know if it hurts....alot!

Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    View emerson's Feedback (+1378)
    All-About emerson
    View emerson's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emma5721

why the hell not?
    i cant believe i just read that..........
    Well, I don't know her personally, but her public image is one of regularly falling out of nightclubs having consumed copious amounts of alcohol, her first child, Harvey, was born blind, and there is a suggestion that her lifestyle while carrying him was something to do with that.

I hope she can change her behaviour for the childrens sake, I don't mean to sound sexist or chauvanist, but if she has children, she has to realise her responsibilities to them.

This is just my opinion, and if anyone is upset, or disagrees with me, then I appologise, and you are entitled to your opinion, but this is mine.
    MY OLD RUBB..........I MEAN QUALITY GOODS
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Emersons

CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR RAINBOWS
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rainbows-H...d-Young-Adults

May the force be with you.

Why are we here if not to make life easier for each other. (Roger Bannister).

Quote Originally Posted by traceymole
    lol..seriously???

i want to know if it hurts....alot!
    I dont know if it hurts I think it's more the thought of it! People say piercings dont hurt like the tongue or belly button, I suppose they numb it first

Only got my ears done and that didnt hurt only jumped a bit with the gun like, but a needle is best for other things I was told

OH hates stuff like that so I dont think he would appreciate it me having nipples done!

His mate Shaz has the lot though and tattoos and wants her thingey doing down there!
    feebee xx

Quote Originally Posted by emerson
    Well, I don't know her personally, but her public image is one of regularly falling out of nightclubs having consumed copious amounts of alcohol, her first child, Harvey, was born blind, and there is a suggestion that her lifestyle while carrying him was something to do with that.

I hope she can change her behaviour for the childrens sake, I don't mean to sound sexist or chauvanist, but if she has children, she has to realise her responsibilities to them.

This is just my opinion, and if anyone is upset, or disagrees with me, then I appologise, and you are entitled to your opinion, but this is mine.
    oh i see i didnt realise she was a drinker......never read it myself......see your point of view then.....tho i dont think blindness is caused by alcohol.........anyhow.........point taken in general.............

Quote Originally Posted by feebee65
    I dont know if it hurts I think it's more the thought of it! People say piercings dont hurt like the tongue or belly button, I suppose they numb it first

Only got my ears done and that didnt hurt only jumped a bit with the gun like, but a needle is best for other things I was told

OH hates stuff like that so I dont think he would appreciate it me having nipples done!

His mate Shaz has the lot though and tattoos and wants her thingey doing down there!

i got belly button done, no pain at all, didnt even realise she'd done it!, got a tattoo as well and that didnt hurt, as for getting bits done down there i aint that brave, but would like boobs done, i think its more the thought of the pain thats worrying me

I do think Harvey's blindness was through the drinking, experts apparently said it wasnt that but this is JMO

He also has growth problems

I do think Peter will keep her in check more this time but the last thing I read was about the old Jordan coming back not Katie. When she first met Peter it was I want to be Katie more not Jordan so...?
    feebee xx

Quote Originally Posted by traceymole
    i got belly button done, no pain at all, didnt even realise she'd done it!, got a tattoo as well and that didnt hurt, as for getting bits done down there i aint that brave, but would like boobs done, i think its more the thought of the pain thats worrying me
    I dont think it will hurt trace I think it's more the eeek squemish factor, well for me would be lol as I hate needles anyway but will put up with them if I have to (brave me, had 2 kids an' all! lol)
    feebee xx

Thread Information