Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Free HTML editor - increase your Ebid sales now

Smile Free HTML editor - increase your Ebid sales now

Hello All,
    I believe to increase the chances of a successful sale then its important to have a good advert.

It's so easy, even I can do it.

I've been selling on ebid for just a few weeks and have had several successful sales already, I know this site has huge potential.

If you don't already have a program like Dreamweaver or Frontpage then...................

You can find a free HTML WYSIWYG editor here:

http://www.nvu.com/

When you get there click on download and then scroll down to click on the windows full installer.

(I do not work for and am not affiliated with NVU in any way - I just discovered their program a while back and thought its good to share)

I prefer to make my Ebid adverts in tables at 800 width.

When I have made my advert in the easy WYSIWYG mode I then switch to HTML mode and copy and paste just the table part into my EBid advert.

I am here to help as much as i can!

Please do let me know if I can offer any assistance with your listing.

Best regards
    Gareth
    secretstock_co_uk
    Click here to see all of our Ebid items - PVC lingerie, shimmering clubwear, Leather, chains, bikinis, hot pants, mobile telephone accessories and more. Trade and retail enquiries are most welcome.

Been using it a while now. Can recommend it.

Smile Thanks

Hello,
    Thanks for your replies!

If anyone has any links or information on any other useful software programs and wishes to share, then please add them here.

Thank you,
    Best regards,
    Gareth
    secretstock_co_uk
    Click here to see all of our Ebid items - PVC lingerie, shimmering clubwear, Leather, chains, bikinis, hot pants, mobile telephone accessories and more. Trade and retail enquiries are most welcome.

Thanks for the above information. I've started using it, and the results are quite impressive. Makes the auction text easier on the eye.

Wednesbury, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View sexstuff's Feedback (+63)
    All-About sexstuff
    View sexstuff's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile

If you want to try out a FREE Online ditor, please click the link in my sig.

All comments are welcome
    Best Regards - SexStuff

http://www.sex-stuff.co.uk

Professional E-Commerce Stores Click Here

Question help

Hi i have been using NVU everything is fine im managing the basics.. the problem i have got is that i have saved a template of the basic write up for my auctions in ebid and ebay! Ebid i am not having a problem with but on ebay whenever i open up the saved html file and edit it for a new item, i change the picture and this picture then goes into all of my other ebay decriptions replacing the pictures that are meant to be in there

I am a bit confused as to why this is happening any help off ne one that uses this system

thanks jade

Exclamation Send Me the Files

Quote Originally Posted by jadejacey
    Hi i have been using NVU everything is fine im managing the basics.. the problem i have got is that i have saved a template of the basic write up for my auctions in ebid and ebay! Ebid i am not having a problem with but on ebay whenever i open up the saved html file and edit it for a new item, i change the picture and this picture then goes into all of my other ebay decriptions replacing the pictures that are meant to be in there

I am a bit confused as to why this is happening any help off ne one that uses this system

thanks jade
    Send me the HTML files .............I'll see what the problem is...most likely the {src=} is wrong.

Sincerely,

Thread Information