My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An Extremely Good Cause

Thanks for that, mimi. I will contact you first if I win it.

I am going down (with Hamish, my Sheltie) to visit Ruth and the lad in late June or early July. Are you close enough to make a visit yourself? I know you will be made very welcome.
    Stuart.

View sweetmimi's Feedback (+522)
    All-About sweetmimi
    View sweetmimi's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themanwithaplan
    Thanks for that, mimi. I will contact you first if I win it.

I am going down (with Hamish, my Sheltie) to visit Ruth and the lad in late June or early July. Are you close enough to make a visit yourself? I know you will be made very welcome.
    aww I would love to go but I live in South Wales so not sure how far it would be for me to travel there Is Ruth in Devon or Cornwall i can not remember now.
    Just posted a nice amount from last weeks auctions though, and hoping to be abel to post a bigger amount when these auctions finish, The ones on both sides are doing well now, I am really pleased after what she has done for this lad its not a lot to ask to put some auctions on for him is it Babs

She's in Cornwall, Babs, near St Austell Bay. About a mile or so from the Eden project.

There is a lady (spottydoggirl) on the other side who lives nearby and is offering B & B for anyone wanting to visit. Beware, though, she has about two dozen Dalmatians and two Very Bad Horses!
    Stuart.

All-About sweetmimi
    Forum Posts

She's in Cornwall, Babs, near St Austell Bay. About a mile or so from the Eden project.

There is a lady (spottydoggirl) on the other side who lives nearby and is offering B & B for anyone wanting to visit. Beware, though, she has about two dozen Dalmatians and two Very Bad Horses!
    oh will have to see if I can contact spotty and sort out somethng for the summer Hubby adores horses and would love to go down as well It would depend though on if i could get a house sitter for my dogs and cats though as we could not leave them in kennels but will see what I can do.Babs

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmimi
    oh will have to see if I can contact spotty and sort out somethng for the summer Hubby adores horses and would love to go down as well It would depend though on if i could get a house sitter for my dogs and cats though as we could not leave them in kennels but will see what I can do.Babs
    Spotty welcomes dogs, Babs, but I doubt that cats would be happy there!
    Stuart.

All-About sweetmimi
    Forum Posts

Spotty welcomes dogs, Babs, but I doubt that cats would be happy there!
    oh thats smashing can get someone to look after the cats no problem All I have to do now is get to the vets for some pills for Susie LOL she is car sick. Babs

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmimi
    oh thats smashing can get someone to look after the cats no problem All I have to do now is get to the vets for some pills for Susie LOL she is car sick. Babs
    Babs, contact homeopet on 01275 394 983 and talk to them about Susie's travelling problems. They are brilliant with all animals, and will be able to provide a homeopathic remedy.
    Stuart.

All-About sweetmimi
    Forum Posts

Babs, contact homeopet on 01275 394 983 and talk to them about Susie's travelling problems. They are brilliant with all animals, and will be able to provide a homeopathic remedy.
    thanks will do and see what they say as its a pain that I cant go very far with her, she shakes and pants and gets herself all worked up and if she has food the up chucks the lot.

All-About sweetmimi
    Forum Posts

wow many thanks cant believe how much this auction has gone to at the moment

Well, today's the day!

Wonder who will win, and how much it will go for?

Have you had a chance to talk to homeopet about Susie, Babs?
    Stuart.

Thread Information