Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 45 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455951455451045 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Smile Hi all, like CD Clocks and Audiobooks? I'm your man!!

Hi all, fairly new to eBid. I have been actively selling on EBay for sometime now but thought I would give another site a chance.

I'm hoping to do well on eBid and offer a lot of items for sale, I mainly sell CD Clocks which are a great buy and can customise/personalise a clock for any occasion or event as well as provide some great music, celebrity, wrestling dogs, Pocket Dragons and Cherished teddies clocks.

Watch my auctions and I'm sure you will find something right up your street!!!

All the best, Daz

Thumbs up Thanks for a great welcome folks

Yeah, were all trying to make a buck or 2, ebay/ebid seems to as good a place as any to sell or buy,I hope! What do you folks think?
    I am definately a newcomer to all this, even though I'm getting on a bit and have never done anything like this before.
    Being new I wondered if anyone out there could maybe give me a clue as how to actually upload some goods into my ebid store.
    The store itself U.K based and has a wide selection of goods.
    So if any of you could take a second or to give it a quick once over it would certainly be much appreciated, this would save me trying to explain the many quality goods for sale and the benefits of being actually able to sell goods before you have to buy them.
    Thanks mutch
    Johnreddeer for
    http://www.theselect.co.uk/idev/idev...id=1188&page=4
    Last edited by johnreddeer; 24th June 2005 at 01:34 AM. Reason: email response

delta lady? welcome, I hope it was thru something I posted on google that got you here. So many of us have had a bad time with ebay but ebid seems a really straight set-up and amazingly economic to sell on. must spread the word to ebay buyers any way we can, the bargains are here! I reat google as a search engine but not in any way as good as ebid in this field.

hope you get this message, some of the lin ks are a bit erratic, but it keeps improving.

cheers
    SindenSue
    SindenSue

Wink Hello to everyone!

Hi! I recently joined and found everyone here to be very neighborly. Thanks for the warm welcome and please check out my wares.

likewise i must say.................my only trouble is i never quite understand who is replying to me and who i am replying to........nevcer mind all good clean fun and so much more relaxing yet productive than the dredge and drag of ebay.
    SindenSue
    SindenSue

Cool Hi every. were new to Ebid

Come and take a look at my 2 Brand new Florida Villas just 10 mins from Disney world Florida, or why not place a bid, just seach for " florida Villa". or see our websites with full details www.ourterraverde.com and www.villainflorida.us.
    Look forward to doing business with Ebidder's
    Last edited by askaboutmydisneyvilla; 24th June 2005 at 03:06 PM.

Forum Newbie
    View daffydil4's Feedback (+15)
    All-About daffydil4
    View daffydil4's Listings
    Forum Posts

Exclamation Newbee!

Hi, Im very new to ebid but have been selling on ebay for months which is very different! So i am now finding my feet! Can it be that hard?

hello I am new to ebid and I must admit to being shocked as I have just been looking at the auctions and have seen live8 tickets for sale,why do ebid allow this

Forum Newbie
    All-About daniel70
    View daniel70's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Introduction to Daniel

Hi all, fairly new to eBid. We have been selling on EBay and iOffer for sometime now but thought we would give another site a chance.

My partner and I are hoping to do well on here on eBid and offer a lot of items for sale, We mainly sell VHS, but we also have CDs, DVDs, Audio Cassettes, Books on Tape. We will soon be offering Video Games (PSPs, PS2s, PS3s, and XBox 360s). We sell Wholesale Mostly, but, on occasion, we will sell some retail, but the majority of our business is Wholesale.

Watch our auctions and I'm sure you will find something right up your street!!! Hope to be doing lots of business on here.

Thread Information