My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: How Do I Make The Link To My Auctions Work

Angry How Do I Make The Link To My Auctions Work

hi everyone. I wondered if anyone knows how to make the link from the forums to my auctions work. I have just tried clicking on it and I find myself back on the front page of Ebid. It used to work but dosen't now.

Go to your auctions and right-click on the URL. It will be something like:
    uk.four.ebid.tv/perl/normal.cgi?mo=user-YOURNAME

Select Copy.

Go to the forums and select User CP then Edit Signature.

Paste the URL in to the Sig box.
    Currently yours is
    ebid.co.uk/cgi-bin....

and your items are not stored in that part of the site.
    Last edited by startthebiddinglow; 30th June 2005 at 03:11 PM.

Default how do i make the link to my auctions work.

Many thanks for answering startthebiddinglow but as I am a complete numpty when it comes to computers. I still can't work out how to do it. I can't even find the URL on my auction page and as for pasting something in somewhere. That's unknown to me. Oh well it's just aswell I don't post very often. Then it won't matter if my link works or not. Thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by sydneylights
    I can't even find the URL on my auction page and as for pasting something in somewhere. That's unknown to me.
    If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, it's known as the 'address'. Addresses usually start with either
    www.
    or
    http://

Your signature link is from a while ago when ebid was ebid.co.uk (before it was ebid.tv) - how did you get the CLICK HERE TO SEE MY AUCTIONS in there to begin with?

Wink How to make a link to my auctions work.

Hi, I took the advice of a forum member who helped me . but it was a while ago. Don't worry though I will get there in the end.

Okay everyone,

Wanted to know the answer to this but it has not been answered and sydneylights when I click on their click here it takes me to the Ebid homepage.

So can someone please tell me and this thread how to do this link thing in really basic janet and john style as I got lost with the first reply as well

thanks everyone see after you help me then I can then answer it when someone else ask later on

Debbie xx

Quote Originally Posted by dm47red
    Okay everyone,

Wanted to know the answer to this but it has not been answered and sydneylights when I click on their click here it takes me to the Ebid homepage.

So can someone please tell me and this thread how to do this link thing in really basic janet and john style as I got lost with the first reply as well

thanks everyone see after you help me then I can then answer it when someone else ask later on

Debbie xx

Hi
    if you have got a store it is easeir than if you havent I have just done it for the first time it should be here so I will try it ,if you still need help let me know

Thread Information