eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Npb Alert - Multiple Purchases Made!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrscheeks
    That is only possible if you have a static IP address, and most people dont. I use Pipex for broadband connection and it is a dynamic IP address so changes day to day within the pipex range.

Great idea in principle, dont get me wrong, but sadly its just not viable.

Vik xxx
    Was going to say the same thing. Dial up IP addresses change each time you make a connection.

I've said it before (& been shot down in flames) but as far as I'm concerned, there should be a registration fee which is refundable upon (for example) 3 pos f/b.
    How easy (and free) is it to register & create havoc for the simple purpose of havin' a larf????
    Nowt here so don't bother looking

SEARCHING for ET

Quote Originally Posted by MadcatwomanEnterprises
    Shame they don't all have to log either a bank account number or a credit card number, which has to be checked out to prove it is legit and belongs to them. That way, if they default on payment, it can be taken directly from their account. It would certainly stop the idiots we've had this past couple of weeks in particularly, finding their account is several hundreds of quid down.

I know, totally unworkable, but just a dream that puts a smile on my face....
    Now THAT'S a crackin idea

As is the one from Sludgeguts only I'd make it refundable after 10 positive feedbacks in a row

Cool They're all good ideas!

Well done peeps, they are ALL good ideas....wonder if G&M are watching this, keep 'em coming folks

Thread Information