eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Fees incurred by scam purchases

Forum Newbie
    View pige's Feedback (+11)
    All-About pige
    View pige's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Fees incurred by scam purchases

On the first of this month I emailed ebid requesting that I be given a credit for fees I incurred by a scam purchase. I received no reply and the fees still show as due on my account. I would appreciate the comments of forum users.

Did you email support@ebid.tv and did you recieve a ticket number. If not try again.
    I can only make one person happy per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Exclamation Step-by-Step !

Quote Originally Posted by pige
    On the first of this month I emailed ebid requesting that I be given a credit for fees I incurred by a scam purchase. I received no reply and the fees still show as due on my account. I would appreciate the comments of forum users.
    Here is what you do Step-by-Step:

Step 1: On the Auction Page for the Sold Item you need to complete the PAYMENT entry as " NPB - Invoice sent No Reply" (without the quotes, of course)
    The Payment area is at the top of the page and highlighted in a Lime Green border.......can't miss it.

Step 2: Got to the FeedBack page and Place the "NEGATIVE or NEUTRAL" on the Bidders ID ....make sure you put in a brief description, for example " NPB - Invoiced, Payment Not Recieved" .

Step 3: Once the above 2 Steps are completed you need to
    go to this ebid LINK - http://us.ebid.tv//contact.php .
    When you scroll down on that page you will see a Short Contact Form to fill out. Fill in ALL the correct Information requested. In the QUERY Section you need to Place this Information:

Credit of FEE Request
    BIDDER NAME
    AUCTION ID NUMBER
    - Advise that you have left FEEDBACK on the Bidder
    - Advise that you have entered "NPB - Invoice Sent, No Reply" in the Payment Paid Section of the Auction item Page.

Thats it .....you will recieve an email from ebid with a ticket number.
    later you will recieve emails from ebid stating what action they took and the matter has been closed.

Sincerely,

Forum Newbie
    All-About pige
    View pige's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frommetoyou
    Did you email support@ebid.tv and did you recieve a ticket number. If not try again.
    I did precisely that and, not for the first time since ebid.co.uk spread its tentacles, I did not receive the courtesy of a response, let alone a ticket number.
    Thanks for your reply, though.

Forum Newbie
    All-About pige
    View pige's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by indycosignments
    Here is what you do Step-by-Step:

Step 1: On the Auction Page for the Sold Item you need to complete the PAYMENT entry as " NPB - Invoice sent No Reply" (without the quotes, of course)
    The Payment area is at the top of the page and highlighted in a Lime Green border.......can't miss it.

Step 2: Got to the FeedBack page and Place the "NEGATIVE or NEUTRAL" on the Bidders ID ....make sure you put in a brief description, for example " NPB - Invoiced, Payment Not Recieved" .

Step 3: Once the above 2 Steps are completed you need to
    go to this ebid LINK - http://us.ebid.tv//contact.php .
    When you scroll down on that page you will see a Short Contact Form to fill out. Fill in ALL the correct Information requested. In the QUERY Section you need to Place this Information:

Credit of FEE Request
    BIDDER NAME
    AUCTION ID NUMBER
    - Advise that you have left FEEDBACK on the Bidder
    - Advise that you have entered "NPB - Invoice Sent, No Reply" in the Payment Paid Section of the Auction item Page.

Thats it .....you will recieve an email from ebid with a ticket number.
    later you will recieve emails from ebid stating what action they took and the matter has been closed.

Sincerely,

Appreciate your detailed guide, indy - sincere thanks.

Thread Information