Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: G&M .... ?

True shelley. No idea on the answer to that one. Boy, i wish i did
    Would have been fantastic if g&m could put their info on the forum cus ok maybe im not great at working these things out but i know there are some really techies on here that could have pinpointed them in 0.5 seconds.

Oooo now that would have shown them up for what they are.

Meanwhile i guess its another case of live and learn.

Maybe peeps ( including me ) will not be so quick to complain when kt goes quiet in future ay

seems the only way we lot on here can come together these days is to fight trolls. There was a time when it was packed out cus we just enjoyed each others online company.

Ah well ... have a nice day ... things to do etc.

bbl xx

Its definitely a woman is all I`ll say.

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

why has it taken so long to get any response on this from g & m

they have been here a lot over the last few days with all this rubbish going on, yet seemed to stand by and do nothing.

various posts have been reported by various people, including me, yet nothing was done.

Oh and aparently i am banned from AG now.

ROFL

I wont say who told me ... so dont ask.

PIMP .... Banned for what exactly ?
    I made about 5 posts on there y'day none of them very bad at all. I logged off early to avoid an argument with anyone and did not even post today.

PMSL ... Counldnt make it up.

Ah well ! as i said , damned if i do and damned if i dont.

View shelleywelley's Feedback (+391)
    All-About shelleywelley
    View shelleywelley's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lol Elaine, are you sure you are banned, not someone trying to wind you up? I've only just resigned up there, not that I have much time to sit and chat these days. I'm still waiting to be activated.

Wink

Yes i couldnt log in so emailed aps, no reply.

Emailed elsewhere and was shown the post from aps.

Just about wet myself, cus i make a point of NOT going o.t.t y'day, infact i hardly posted at all and my last 2 posts where very calm and apologetic.

This is a stitch up if i ever saw one.

LOL ... Ok , enough already, just means i will be here more i guess .

Of all the times i deserved to be banned for being a mouthy so and so and losing my rag and never was
    & then being BANNED for nothing!
    lol ... OMG ... LOL

Seeyas later this evening. xx
    Last edited by blufairy; 16th September 2005 at 12:46 PM.

Oh so they get off scott free again. How nice.

So i get banned from a forum called ANYTHING GOES for doing absalutley nothing ( which is prob EXACTLY WHY i was banned ) cus i didnt cause the expected and longed for fiasco i usualy do .... ho hum!

And matey boy , who ever the hell he is ( or she ) gets off with having to sign up to yet another user name in order to come back later, if not here already

Nice to know.

MARK / GAZZA ... isnt it time to put summat in place here to protect the long term members of ebid instead of the twa*s who come along just to cause friction.

????

If you recall i only stopped selling here due to F****** NPBs in the 1st place. Who most likely where people off these forums as it only seemed to happen when some anon person had issues with me ... over an avatar or a comment or for breathing. LOL

Funny old world isnt it.
    Last edited by blufairy; 16th September 2005 at 03:56 PM.

Wink

Hi Elaine,

Due to the Data Protection Act we are unable to provide you with person information
    on this user. The user has been suspended from the forums pending an investigation.
    Please can you provide any information that will assist us.

If you have any doubts about a user in the further please email us and we will
    review as quick as possible. eBid is an open forum and this is one of the
    attractions that makes the community what it is. Unfortunately, we have 'bad apples'
    in this World. We can only take action once they have acted with bad intentions.
    Please assist us to combat such abuse.

Thank you for all your help and assistance over the years. We do appreciate it.

eBid Support Team.
    support@ebid.tv
    Thank you G & M for the replies .... BUT not much use really is it, when you have their ip addy n info sat right infront of you.

Okey Dokey .... >>>>>>>> Just off to sign up for a dozen odd fake id's here there and everywhere and cause complete and utter mayhem , all the time knowing i am data protected.

BB when i can think of some good names and emails to use.
    ( could be some time as i am used to doing things in my own name ) might have to research a few regulars and their comings and goings to learn how to do it and get away with it, TIME AND TIME AGAIN .

SHAME I CANT BE ARSED to do it though ay. Maybe its because im 35 and not 5 , but then it doesn stop some peeps does it.
    BOYS WILL BE BOYS I suppose. Even the old ones, cus as you know ........ you cant teach an OLD DOG new tricks.

Later.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by emma5721
    true

but do you honestly think g and m would post on here and say nightslave was this and that other id etc
    No, I didn't.

I was referring to the people asking for info by PM if someone found out the details. My point was that we all have a right to know who was doing their damnedest to destroy the forum. So if one person did get a response they should tell the rest of us.

I`m 90% sure I know who it is.I`m not gonna say who I think it is,as thats my perogative.If I`m wrong I`m wrong.
    Thats last words on the subject,the truth usually comes out eventually.

Thread Information