Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone tell me how to

View pupsandpets's Feedback (+829)
    All-About pupsandpets
    View pupsandpets's Listings
    Forum Posts

It may be worth posting a new thread and asking for help in another forum - Suggestions & Glitches. I've noticed they usually read & respond to those pretty quickly.

No It Isnt Someone I Know. He Has Found Every Site Im Selling On And Bid On Everything. Every Time He Hs Left A Fake Address And Phone Number. Yes He Is A Stalker. I Want To Email Support But I Also Dont Want My Listings Removed By Mistake. See What Happens Tomorrow.

Unhappy Stalker?

What a JERRRRK...I agree with Flippy Floppy, these people should be removed instantaneously! And possibly reported to the Interpol and FBI and the local YMCA, etc. I wish you the best...

All-About pupsandpets
    Forum Posts

Steady - You'll be getting people locked up! hehe actually that's probly a good thing.

Smile Well...

...I have added the YMCA to the list, just to be on the safe side...there's may be a few people there doing their daily workout who have a terrific biceps and are ready to volunteer as trouble shooters!

If you have his e-mail addie, report him to his ISP. I had one pest from the other place, and I got him closed off from 4 different ISP's before he gave up e-mailling me. I could have blocked his e-mails, but revenge is sweet.

All-About pupsandpets
    Forum Posts

Excellent - well deserved!

Viciousblackcat, isn't the thing you are selling illegal?

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Viciousblackcat
    I would email ebid again but they took it the wrong way and removed all my listings. I asked them why and they said i asked them to. Besides i dont want to bother them. He has been emailing me all day privatley and is still going now. The private emails are worse than the questions he is posting on my items. I might do something if he keeps it up.
    Add his email address to your blocked senders list in your email programme- you don't need the stress!.

Post his EBID ID up here so we can ALL add him to our blacklists- Bullys have no place here on EBID

Forum Lurker
    View val58's Feedback (+593)
    All-About val58
    View val58's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Viciousblackcat
    Can anyone tell me how to stop questions appearing on my listings. I have a serial pest that keeps asking stupid questions.
    Is there something i can do to stop the questions from being displayed on my listings?
    Hi, What is the name of the serial pest. I had one when I was selling something similar to yourself. If it is the same person we may be able to get him banned from ebid. Unfortunately there are those out there who are just a pest and seem to delight in causing havoc. We had the problem of people wrecking auctions with personal comments in the question boxes such as you can get this free or cheaper here, they dissapeared for a while looks like they may be back.
    You could change your user name and hope that they dont follow you.

Good luck

Val
    http://uk.ebid.tv/stores/PITT-STOP-STORES

have a peek at my new website

http://www.pleaseshowmemoney.co.uk

FREE ADVERTISING HERE. IF YOU JOIN THESES TWO,SEND ME YOUR USER NAME AND STATE EBID MEMBER AND I WILL UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR FREE TO PLATINUM

http://www.mmaco.net/PITTSTOPMAILING/
    http://www.mmaco.net/VALSMAILBOX/

Thread Information