eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have you got a Patio or a Conservatory ??

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pheasantplukka
    anyone hear the pin drop
    I'm busy reading the News releases. http://www.odpm.gov.uk/index.asp?id=1002882
    Trying to find out what he's got up his sleeve now. Problem is it's only released in the press when things go pear shaped, and become (newsworthy)

Horses for courses and all that.

Mind you I had to smile at a bit from the Inclusion Through innovation: Tackling Social Exclusion Through New Technologies

Medical test results and appointments
    The ability to keep in touch electronically can be of particular benefit for excluded groups. A faster response on sexual health tests and appointments is an outcome of a text messaging initiative at Leeds General Infirmary. Patients receive appointment reminders and negative test results by text message in a move which is helping reduce waiting times for sexual health treatment. Since March 2005 around 450 patients per month receive their test results by text, which has helped reduce waiting times for results from anything up to eight weeks to as little as ten days. The new system also frees up an estimated six hours of nursing time per week. With text messages, clients do not have to worry about ‘phone calls or letters that may be wrongly received by their parents or friends in shared accommodation. From September 2005, text messages are also used to encourage patients that miss their appointment to make contact to arrange a new appointment.
    !!!!! Ahhhhh that explains everything, I am not (least I don't think I am ) from an excluded group. So that explains why 3 hospital appointments went missing, and 2 lots of test results are god knows where.

i bought some sparklers tonight 1.50 for kid
    anyone got hand grenades for sales lol
    duh crap

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emma5721
    i bought some sparklers tonight 1.50 for kid
    anyone got hand grenades for sales lol
    duh crap
    Ok Emma, If that's what you feel ok, no problem, as it was once stated to me, If you don't wanna read it don't.

Thread Information