Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 83 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 337374757677787980818283848586878889909192931331835831083 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mistylady
    hi mistylady here new member, and dont have a clue how to u se the chat rooms, any help please.
    hi mistylady

welcome to ebid and the kitchen table

there arent chatrooms as such, we all manage to chat using posts on the kitchen table.

its amazing how much chit chat and rubbish we can all share in this way (just check out lower in this forum!)

look forward to your posts

best wishes

bel

Talking Refugee looking for a new home

Well here I am folks, cold and alone and in desperate need of shelter.

Today it finally happened. That other auction site has finally suspended me. I'll give them their dues, it's taken a while to do but finally they have got sick of my pestering about their bullsh*t prices and rules and underhand actions.

I hope you will all welcome me and I look forward to giving 100%.

Take care,

Rob

Hi Everyone, can't be bothered to type my name ... can anyone tell me how to get eBid working by the use of a stick jabbing from my armchair?

Just kidding

Its a well put together site, I look forward to pointing, clicking and working out how on earth it all works.

Thumbs up Hi

I new to this ebid after using ebay wow this is easy to do strainght forward and I am enjoying using ebid

Smile Just joined

Hello. I've just joined ebid. Looking for an alternative to the OTHER e auction site. Have had luck there (100% +FB with 430 rating), but it's getting too expensive to be a seller. The corporate wolrd has taken over and it's all over from there seems to me. Anyway, hope to buy sell and enjoy ebid!

I HEAR what you're saying about the prices and rules, especially the prices - OUTRAGEOUS!

welcome kragoots

enjoy your stay

any questions just shout

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gazza
    eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    Hi this is the frst time on this sight looking forward to learning this sight and to use it

Thread Information