Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Suspended Account without a reason!!!!

Angry Suspended Account without a reason!!!!

I have just had an email say that my account is suspended and cannot understand why when I have only reposted two items yesterday!!!! and to be suspended without any explaination.

I must say what a lovely Xmas present this is!

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

email support back asking why.... might be a simple answer to which you can co-operate with.
    Good Luck!

You have a link to your website in your auctions. This is seen as taking your business away from Ebid.
    I can only make one person happy per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

I have received an email asking me to confirm that I am not offering to sell off site.
    Why would I do that if I am listing items on eBid? If I wanted to sell off site then I wouldn't choose to sell on eBid
    Still would like a full explanation why take action without consulting me.

Quote Originally Posted by visiontrading
    Still would like a full explanation why take action without consulting me.
    I think just about everyone feels the same way. But it is what it is what it is what it is - so don't take it personally.

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SAJagminMusicCo
    I think just about everyone feels the same way. But it is what it is what it is what it is - so don't take it personally.
    hmmm.... well said..... i think!

I have been suspended again!!!!!! and I haven't been on ebid or listed any items since Xmas and the last time ebid suspended me apoligised for they mistake.
    And on top of this I have been charged £49.99 for the gold lifetime which I apply for when the special offer of £1.99 because I was using Gold for 30 days according to my subscription and I had no emails to confirm that the money has been taken from my account I think I am entiled to a refund

you might have not appeared to be selling offsite,but perhaps you did not remove the link on your auction page,i remember seeing it the other week

Can someone please clarify what is selling offsite, if you suspend anyone surely they should have a right of explaination more specific problem should be attached i.e. If a member is violating any rules within ebid the member should be advised specifically what rule has been transgressed in order that remedial action can be taken by the member
    Because I can no longer access my account as it is suspended I cannot make any amendment to put whatever problem is being deemed a transgretion correct

Can someone please clarify what is selling offsite

you are not allowed to put any type of a link to your own or another website on your auction listings.

just email support@ebid.tv to resolve

Thread Information