eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NOCHEX ?

Default Re: NOCHEX ?

WE ALREADY DO THAT! HEHEHE

we exported a s2 to america last month and a bloke from denmark came over to pick up a s1 !

great bloke as well.

we met up with him and his mates at billing. did you go?

or is that a silly question? :lol: :lol: :lol:

don't suppose you have a couple of grand to spare do you?

i bought a 2b a while back and it's cluttering up the farm!

................or is it a 2a?..............i'm always getting them mixed up!

Hi Kazzi
    Nochex is simple to use without all the caffuffle of paypal and obviously cheaper theres no charges really for accepting payments.

Nice picture Stu really nice

Quote Originally Posted by emma5721
    *snip*
    Nice picture Stu really nice

Thanks Em. Had to find a new avatar as someone told me last night my old one looked like a Nazi salute.....

:P I have used NOCHEX fo rlong time with no problems,but sometimes cant get in site.i will email nochex and let them know the problem.
    I would prefer nochex to rip off paypal(part of ebay by way)so say no more.
    I would rather pay flat fee of 99p considering paypal has taken £8.00 fees in one transaction,the thieving bstds.
    I will never use paypal again and am only using ebay limited number of times now,since they got balshy and did not answer to my emails.Ignorant bstds.

To get the pay me now logos on nochex you have to log in and go to payment links,then copy and paste the code into auction.simple,wat i have done is save the code on floppy so i dont have to log in every time.
    Anyway lets convert these people to nochex and **** paypal off.
    Not only that paypal has habit of charging back without notice which is crap.
    so i say olllocks to em. [img][/img]

rofl Stu - really?
    Well it looked more like a che guevara thing to me lol but see what you mean

Hiya folks! :lol:

I use nochex Kazzi and i`d highly recommend it! Been using it for two years now and ain`t had a problem at all!! I do only use it to buy stuff tho, but when I next list some stuff I`m gonna offer nochex this time!! I usually put twenty quid a month in my nochex account from my bank account. That way I only get charged the 99p. I just wish more buyers would use nochex as it really speeds transactions up, no waiting for cheques to clear or the chance that they might go astray in the post! I lurve nochex!! :lol:
    Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds............

i use paypal and nochex,i prefere nochex over paypal when you do load money into your account its there the same hour not likepaypal which takes about 2-3 days to have money sent to your account ,not only that its a lot cheaper to use than paypal dont know why more people dont use nochex,also they have a better security than paypal

cybercomp
    what i did was copy and paste from nochex site and put in into my
    wordpad docs easy and fast to get to

Quote Originally Posted by emma5721
    rofl Stu - really?
    Well it looked more like a che guevara thing to me lol but see what you mean
    It's really a still from the film Clerks (http://www.viewaskew.com/clerks/dante.html)

Forum Newbie
    All-About homerfood
    View homerfood's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi it costs u 99p to load money from ur bank to nochex and 99p to withdraw cash from nochex!

Thread Information