Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Fire Engine Limousine!!!

Default Fire Engine Limousine!!!

Hi folks,
    I spent the whole day sorting out my hen-night and as i was flicking throught the yellow pages getting quotes for two white stretch limo's I found...

... A FIRE ENGINE LIMO - complete with driver!!! (dressed as a fireman obviously) and to my suprise it was cheaper than a regular limo!!!

Sorry if anyone has already seen a fire engine limo, but i have not and i was really impressed!

Here is a link if anyone wants to see a fire engine limo (Its not the company i have booked with but the engine is the same)http://www.stretchlimos.co.uk/FireEn...ousineHire.htm

WOW - i love a man in uniform, and my best mate has already questioned the size of the hose (lol cant wait till my hen-night now)
    you can NEVER have too many pairs of shoes...

₪ ø lll ·o.

Happiness Is Like Strawberry Jam, You Can't Spread Even A Little Bit Of It, Without Getting Some On Yourself!

lol, ive seen this "in the flesh" so it speak , got one booked for my 40th

oooh when is your 40th?

My hen night is the 6th may - seems ages away!!!

₪ ø lll ·o.

Happiness Is Like Strawberry Jam, You Can't Spread Even A Little Bit Of It, Without Getting Some On Yourself!

oh only another 50 weeks having a girly pish up , cruising in a fire engine one weekend, then having a big party the following week going out with a bang so to speak lol

I see these driving round town on friday nights all the time for hen nights just like urs.

They look to be enjoying themselfs thoughily so you have alot to look forward to

good luck and have a good time
    ENJOY @¬( ' v ' )¬@

Enjoy yourself and dont get too 'pished' he he

₪ ø lll ·o.

Thanks,
    Im sure me and my mates will enjoy it 15 of us in total so have had to book 2 fire engines as they only seat 8!

Cant wait to see peoples faces as we run out of yates and get into a fire engine!!! Its gonna be a scream!!!

₪ ø lll ·o.

Thread Information