Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: now i can't log in ???

View hawkman's Feedback (+2)
    All-About hawkman
    View hawkman's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default now i can't log in ???

i see a line thru my name in my store, does that mean im on hold or banned or whatever its called?

just posted yesterday, nothing i havent posted before.
    havent even had the chance to check over the new listings yet.

some of my old posts sat there for some time (because it was set to "on first bid" (even tho thats not the way i set it )

well any way i've allready sent a email to support promising to fix whatever needs fixing.

so if any of you are a little on the board side and wouldnt mind having a peek at my store to see if ya spot anything wrong it would be most apriciated

Quote Originally Posted by hawkman
    i see a line thru my name in my store, does that mean im on hold or banned or whatever its called?

just posted yesterday, nothing i havent posted before.
    havent even had the chance to check over the new listings yet.

some of my old posts sat there for some time (because it was set to "on first bid" (even tho thats not the way i set it )

well any way i've allready sent a email to support promising to fix whatever needs fixing.

so if any of you are a little on the board side and wouldnt mind having a peek at my store to see if ya spot anything wrong it would be most apriciated
    Hi, It does appear that your account is on hold, your reply from support should tell you why.
    I looked through the first page of your auctions & the only thing i could spot was a few multiple auctions that appeared to be the same, these should be in Dutch auctions. If they are different lots you could make the heading slightly different to show this. This may not be the reason though, so it's best to wait to hear from support to find out what it is that you've done wrong, maybe a disgruntled buyer reported you for something they bought that they weren't happy with? i tried to look at your feedback for a clue, but this is unavailable while you're on hold.
    Good luck, i hope you get it sorted out ok.
    Best regards, Ann.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

hi hawkman, i think you have a few multiple listings as well if you remove them it looks as though you should be okay but wait for your email from support first, just in case its something different.
    B&B

5496 auctions showing, and no longer struck through!!!

View cccgem's Feedback (+3)
    All-About cccgem
    View cccgem's Listings
    Forum Posts

5495 auctions showing now. Well, hope all works out for you hawkman.

View hawkman's Feedback (+2)
    All-About hawkman
    View hawkman's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks so much all

well im half way thru checking the listings them selfs
    the sec half should go smother.

belive it or not i only found 8 duplicats and a couple that are dif but just looked very much alike so i added to the names.

i also found a couple that werent showing the pic's even tho the link's read correctly so i just del'ed em (it's not like im short on listings HAHAHA) (((watch those would of been the ones that sell LOL)))

i did hear back from the gods but they gave no indication of what the problem was but at least they were nice about it all.

Well the dn time gave me a chance to work on my new processies for handling the data it should make everything easyer and more cohearant across the board (not just this site).
    I did thies postings basicaly with the same spreeds and set up that i used last time so it was lots of fun. (there kinda outdated with my db's at this point.)

Oh hay can any one tell me whats up with the listings being set for "on first bid" when i clearly had them all set for "immediate"
    the same thing happend on many of my listings the from before, man some of them sat there for like 2 months.
    I did notice today that depending what page/form you were on they (the options) are not allways in the ssame order so may (prob not not) its a 1 or a 0 flage setting thing (im just guessing)

Thanks to ALL, you guys are Great.

I'm just happy the gods didn't stricke me dn dead today HAHAHAH

Man I dont usaly talk this much I'm realy quite the quiet type.

so talk to ya all later bye bye

Thread Information