Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: i cant get a pic in my auction please help me!

Default i cant get a pic in my auction please help me!

hi joined yesterday and am a silver,i want to sell on here but everytime i go to upload my pic of item i want to sell it says either too big image or wrong format please help,normally i would just double click and it goes straight on,many thanks mckenziesmummy01

Quote Originally Posted by mckenziesmummy01
    hi joined yesterday and am a silver,i want to sell on here but everytime i go to upload my pic of item i want to sell it says either too big image or wrong format please help,normally i would just double click and it goes straight on,many thanks mckenziesmummy01
    there is a size limit on pictures you can upload as the error message is telling you

can you reduce its size in a graphics editor and make sure format is a jpg?

Hi. I think it means you image is too big, try resizing it and make sure its jpeg.... I remember this happened to me at first
    B&B

OOOp sorry slickcity. took me so long to reply as i got caught up in somethig else halfway through and didnt realise you had already done it
    B&B

Only just seen this thread. If it's of any help, you can download a free copy of Reaconverter, which will convert files to any format. http://tinyurl.com/jgwxy
    Good luck!

Thread Information