Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can any one?????

Question Can any one?????

Hi Guys, Can anyone find me a site that will resize my pictures for free. I cannot list anything else on here untill I can resize my pics. I have a car to list. Be glad of anyones help

Hi Ladylauraac - I've not used any websites to resize picture, but I use The Gimp for most graphics work. It's a free download for Windows, OSX, and Linux.

There's a guide on resizing pictures at http://members.home.nl/m.weisbeek/gimp/#scale and links for downloading Windows and OSX versions are at http://www.gimp.org/downloads/. Never used the OSX version, but I've installed the Windows version before - quite straightforward.

Hope this is useful - Kev.

Wow... Looks a bit to confusing to me. But thanx anyway.

hi Laura, cant you use webspace to put some more pics on if so i have a shead load at the moment due to unforseen, if i can help let me know. Other than thay i will resize for you hun.
    Lin XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows
    hi Laura, cant you use webspace to put some more pics on if so i have a shead load at the moment due to unforseen, if i can help let me know. Other than thay i will resize for you hun.
    Lin XXXX
    call me thick.. But I dont know what you mean by Web space. I have just ordered paint shop pro from "the Other site".
    Hummm....... I just had a thought.... I've got a load of sotfware in the office (Spare room, lol) that my partner got with an old digital camera. One of them might be what I need. I am off to have a look. Really need to get this car listed.

Im afraid i cant help laura, to be honest i didnt even know there was such a thing. I spend hours and hours ( over time ) resizing , lightening, sharpening ALL my pics for auction.

NIGHTMARE!

Its ok. I have just found a disc in the office. and it resizes all my pics in no time. It's called Arcsoft Photo Base Deluxe. This will do me fine. Thanx for your help everone.

Thread Information