eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smoking, drinking, screwing & pregnant at 11 y/o !

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyyy
    LOL!

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

In any case, when I first heard this; my heart broke and I couldn't stop crying... it's bad enough knowing it goes on at all with so many unreported incidents whether there is a pregnancy or not; children grow up far too fast and their childhood is no longer; what made it worse is the mother of this girl - I don't think there are words for me to describe how bad I feel.

I used to work in the local 'mental hospital' (loony bin, nuthouse - call it what you will) and we had a woman who'd been there almost 50 years.
    Sad thing is, she was mad by association i.e. 'you live with them, you get like them'.

But she was very intelligent in fact, she wasn't 'mentally ill at all, the only reason she was in there was because she was 16 and unmarried when she had a child. It was just after the war & she'd been a little 'over-friendly' with some visiting Yanks.
    Here we are, half a century later, & society's morals are so low that an 11y/o is a mum.
    Nowt here so don't bother looking

SEARCHING for ET

Quote Originally Posted by sludgeguts
    Here we are, half a century later, and society's morals are so low that an 11y/o is a mum.
    If there were any justice, those who condone children acting in this manner would take the place of the woman in the mental hospital.

Well another question on top of all those valid ones been put forward so far is what kind of a sick 15 year old would have sex with someone not even close to a teenager yet. No sense of this is absolutely wrong and sickening.

I also heard that the girl was out in pubs and bars at 11 and getting sold ??? What is going on with people sense of right and wrong ?

its appauling and I bet there is alot of this goes on that doesent make the press or is kept very secret.
    ENJOY @¬( ' v ' )¬@

Thread Information