Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Water wastage - ordered by water company

dafften .damon iss grate hee livs hunder the groond lyke thee wumbles

sitting here asking myself do u have a speaking inpediment..if you have im sorry to hear that if not dam man whatis all that jargen you are dishing out

Quote Originally Posted by Darren07041969
    sitting here asking myself do u have a speaking inpediment..if you have im sorry to hear that if not dam man whatis all that jargen you are dishing out
    carnt yuo reed daftun?nuttin rong wid my tork

Yea, agree with you there...tis rahter annoying!
    I'd love to be self-sufficient I have to say!
    One of the "freaks" I suppose who want to help make a difference, bit better than the current plan which is to use nuclear weapons to blast the earth further away from the sun!!! And they are <b> actually taking it seriously!!!</b>

Quote Originally Posted by filmfan0105
    Yea, agree with you there...tis rahter annoying!
    I'd love to be self-sufficient I have to say!
    One of the "freaks" I suppose who want to help make a difference, bit better than the current plan which is to use nuclear weapons to blast the earth further away from the sun!!! And they are <b> actually taking it seriously!!!</b>
    sea?yuo doo tork propper lyke me

Simple spelling mistake is different from they way in which you "talk"

Quote Originally Posted by filmfan0105
    Simple spelling mistake is different from they way in which you "talk"
    well goo awway thenn yuo smellie stoodint

Question

I was not having a pop Damian but you just sounded like a naturalist thats all...living off the earth is good and looking out for the environment is also good.
    Rather than try to fit with the confines of any particular lable, I prefer to think of myself merely as someone who wishes to survive until such time as I choose not to do so. This means that I keep an eye on events which may effect my ability to carry out that aim. It also means that as far as possible, I do what I can to look after me and mine and not have to rely on outside help for the things which are within my control.

I firmly believe that there are far too many people in our society who always leave everything to someone else. People who take no responsibility for their own safety because someone else will do it for them. People who don't - for example - even bother to keep a first aid kit, because they'd rather go to A&E with their cut finger. People who won't keep an extra week's worth of food in the house because they are convinced that the shops will always be open and that nothing will ever happen to them to prevent them getting to the shops. People who - perhaps - live in high rise buildings but never consider how much trouble they would be in if anything happened to the water supply, even for a couple of days, so they'd never store any water. And the list could go on.

I would rather ensure that by taking some simple precautions I will have plenty to eat and to drink; that I will have several means of both heating and cooking; that I can protect what is mine and look after those around me. I don't like becoming a victim of events outside of my control, so I do what I can. To me, it is insurance.

... some of those ppl are real freaks live in a shack in a forest away from civilisation but i know your not no offence
    I suppose it depends on your point of view. Perhaps to them it is we who are the freaks, as we destroy the planet with our so-called civilisation. As a member of western culture almost everything we do damages some part of the planet and yet we feel OK about it. And we deride those who speak out against it. Perhaps, to an extent, we should all become freaks? Then maybe we'd stand a chance of doing less damage to the world.

damon cann yuo poo hundergruond doo yuo nead a sprey?.

good statement Damien which i have to agree 100%...strong man

Thread Information