Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Buyers' details not visible until auction finished

View 3drom's Feedback (+57)
    All-About 3drom
    View 3drom's Listings
    Forum Posts

I wish this problem could be fixed, it's very difficult to do feedback for people when you have to wait 9 days - how can anybody remember for that long, how quickly they were paid, and how the transaction went? Please G&M, can you fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by 3drom
    I wish this problem could be fixed, it's very difficult to do feedback for people when you have to wait 9 days - how can anybody remember for that long, how quickly they were paid, and how the transaction went? Please G&M, can you fix this?
    Hmm. Or, please G&M, can you even comment on this? Or, if G&M are too busy (understandable) could someone from ebid support comment??

Or indeed, is there any point in having a suggestions forum?
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Forum Diehard
    All-About mfkirke
    View mfkirke's Listings
    Forum Posts

John, Ebid support? We have had almost no comment from anyone for months until Friday when I exploded all over the board because I had no reply to multiple emails/pms/forum posts.

G&M will be busy on their own if they keep this up. Myself, I'm only adding to my charity id and my business one will concentrate even more on the other place until there feels as if someone is listening over here. At least on ebay I get sales!
    Madelaine

I have two ebid stores. This is for Cats Protection;Lots of beanies, fast food toys, random collectables, some new children's clothes - almost anything really.
    this is business and sells skeleton leaves, Thai silk, various vintage postcards, more random collectables
    Both sell discontinued china tableware.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Contact details are currently sent out immediately by email when BuyNow purchases are made on Dutch Auctions. We will be adding these details to the live auction in the near future.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Forum Diehard
    All-About mfkirke
    View mfkirke's Listings
    Forum Posts

*faints*
    Madelaine

I have two ebid stores. This is for Cats Protection;Lots of beanies, fast food toys, random collectables, some new children's clothes - almost anything really.
    this is business and sells skeleton leaves, Thai silk, various vintage postcards, more random collectables
    Both sell discontinued china tableware.

View 3drom's Feedback (+57)
    All-About 3drom
    View 3drom's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza
    Contact details are currently sent out immediately by email when BuyNow purchases are made on Dutch Auctions. We will be adding these details to the live auction in the near future.

Gazza
    Hi Gazza, will we be able to leave feedback immediately too? That's also very important - if I have a ten day dutch auction, and somebody buys an item on the first day and pays immediately, I can't leave them their feedback for nine days!
    I haven't been receiving buyers' details in e-mails, is there a box I need to tick? Also, would it be possible for the PPPay.com screen to show me the buyer's name and address details, and Ebid user ID, like Paypal does? Otherwise, it's a bit difficult sometimes.

3d: I hope you also mailed support, since you've had no answer?

mf: Good to see you persevering! Hope you've been reassembled after your explosion!

Gazza: glad to see you dropped in (briefly?). I'm giving eBid the benefit of the doubt and restarting bead/cabochon auctions, having given up in disgust for 6 months previously. I'm not so arrogant as to imagine my auctions make any difference to the site, but if our attitudes are typical you must be losing out. Ebid's fee structure could make the site a very attractive venue for low-value items such as craft materials. In the early days the functionality of the site was very limited, but you and Mark worked wonders to keep us happy. The site has improved, but still has far to go, and it feels as if you're no longer around much.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

yeha meee tooo I got acaera on here I got it as is for 30.00 USA $ lol he cant give me feedback but still like the unit I hope when it gets here.

Thread Information