eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Hello! Just registered after being a faithful ebayer. Will slowly start to get used to this site and move my shop over and hopefully customers will follow closely behind!

Red face

Hi, I have just started on ebid, came to it due to unreasonable charges on ebay.
    I live in ryde on the isle of wight, i make and sell handmade cards and candles. I have been making cards for friends and family for 3 1/2 years now, and i was getting such a good response from people that i decided to try and sell them.
    I have just started a new project of candle making, these will be appearing in my shop shortly.

Talking

Hello all,
    I too am a new member as of the last couple of days and I must say I really like it, everyone seems really friendly which is a great help after coming from 'The other side' lol

Cool

Hello to all newcomers and welcome to eBid, here's wishing you all every success in all your buying and selling experiences

hello all on ebid, we have come from the darkside feebay! over the next coming weeks, we will be putting stock in our new shop and telling customers about ebid by email, we shall not close our ebay shop just run the stock down for the moment this will take some time to get traffic though to this site so what we shall do is list about 100 items for 90 days on feebay and keep advertising this site. whats needed is people power lets make history and knock ebay off the top ! its poeple like us thats made ebay what it is today not them . so contact ebay members you have brought off and email your customers tell them about ebid, web sites post links, come on lets make it happen . must go im getting on my soap box its just stared to rain need a cool down.

so good luck to you all see you soon jack's

Hi, i'm julie ann , i have just joined today, i have just added a listing, and opened a store, hopefully i have done it correctly, anyone know how long a store lasts ? is there a set amount of days ? i'm looking forward to my new venture.

Default hey

I am new from victoria bc --It looks pretty good here but time will tell.

View Hip Chick's Feedback (+407)
    All-About Hip Chick
    View Hip Chick's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello ALL!

My name is Mel, I live in Reading, Berkshire, and have been a powerseller with over 3000+ positives feedback on the other side. Until they decided to stab their sellers in the backs with their new fees.

I signed up with eBid around september/october last year and have purchased some great realistic priced items from here, from some fantastic sellers.

I have found that the sellers on this site are a wealth of information - great, but even better are willing to share their knowledge with newcomers like myself.

eBid members are a great source of information regarding eBid. What they do no know, is not worth knowing... and should they NOT know, they will find the answer for you.

Its so refreshing and welcoming. THANK YOU.

I had a couple of listings on here a while back, but to be honest have not really focused on selling... until now.

I know I am a eBay member jumping ship. I appreciate that and fully understand it...

BUT.. I am not alone. There are going to be lots, lots and even more lots of eBay members joining eBid, which in my eyes is a very positive thing.

As you know, we are really effed off my eBays charges. When I found out about them on Thursday along with Royal Mails new charges, I nearly cried. I am not a boo-er nor a quiter, but it rocked me to the cor.

All I saw was doom and gloom + what the hell do I do with my stock.

I really think there is a plus side with regards to eBays charges. It is going to give eBid the break so really deserve and get off the starting line.

I myself will be sending all my eBay newsletter subscribers a emaill telling them that I am going to close me eBay shop on 20 August and giving them the link to here. I have 301 members, so if only 10% listern to the message and join and buy - its something positive.

Just in case you were wondering.. my eBid ID until 30 minutes ago was SCRAPPERSCAVE, its now changed to HIP CHICK, which is the shop name I have used on eBay.

I am MORE than happy to give you my eBay ID and shop name, if you send me a pm.

Anyway, I am the worlds greatest chatter!!

I better let you get on with what you are doing!

Take Care

Mel

SHOP NAME

HIP CHICK CRAFTS

My motto...

My papers wont bled, my metals wont rust..

Hip Chick Crafts, is a name you can trust!

I ONLY SELL 100% ACID, LINGIN & PVC FREE ITEMS

Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View nysablaze's Feedback (+48)
    All-About nysablaze
    View nysablaze's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just to say hi :-)

Have been on the other place for over 3 years and been self employed on there for about a year. I'm in the process of moving items over as the latest increases along with reduced visibility has been the last straw and I honestly can't see my business surviving if I stay. Hopefully this move will turn things around :-)
    Check out my auctions at:

for excellent gifts,
    and
    Nysa's Notions Jewellery
    for gemstone, sterling silver, pewter and glass jewellery

or my alter ego, phoenysa,
    Phoenysa's Stitchy Bits - for cross stitch magazines, kits and bits
    Phoenysa's Books & Bits - for pre-owned books for adults and children

Default Another eBay Member Jumping Ship

....Bad news for eBay, good news for Ebid.....

Fees increased has meant I have had to look around for other tools to sell. Fingers crossed Ebid will be a good move.

Hi everyone, great to join you all.

Isn't She Pretty Lingerie

Thread Information