eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Have any new arrivals made a sale yet?

Unhappy

I've only been here 5 days but still waiting to make a sale. I'm hoping it will pick up soon, I can't remember the last time I went 5 days selling nothing lol

we had just opened a shop over on the other side and it was quite normal for us to go 5 days without making a sale
    it was just starting to pick up before it all went wrong with the fees so we're going to open a store on here as well
    unfortunately its quiet over on e.bay as well don't think the hot weather helps either

View southernstar26's Feedback (+11)
    All-About southernstar26
    View southernstar26's Listings
    Forum Posts

There you go posh, you've made a sale - one for me and one for my friend (who really needs to de-stress atm!)

Hey posh, at least you've got a bid.

I've been here a while, but not sold anything for ages.

I know one newcomer who has sold two things, though... because I bought them! :-)

Smile

oooooo Thank you Thank you xxxxxxxx

I have made a sale on here! Only started listing in my store here on Saturday evening, but I am gradually moving stuff over from my shop on ebay as it gets close to finishing there.

I have been sending out fliers in my ebay parcels since the end of last week, and I have been emailing my past buyers. I've had some very positive responses from them too.

The more people we tell the better, cos a lot of the buyers have said they had no idea what ebay was doing to its sellers, and they think its awful.

Im not a newbie but i have had a sale FROM a new arival ... i bought from another new arival, so its GIVE & TAKE ...

Talking

I've bought some bits since I joined and am just waiting for them to arrive.
    Do sellers always fill in the AAL?

Hi posh, what's the AAL?

Thread Information