My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: New seller and buyer (Catagory)

Default New seller and buyer (Catagory)

I sell NASA patches and I do not see a catagory for these items, could some one be so kind and direct me in the right direction. I am reading this form and notice alot of problems with this pppay deal, does ebid or expierance sellers recomend this payment method . I would like to use Paypal and others , not this pppay mess will this hurt the seller not having this?
    Thank you !

Angry ipod 60GB NEW IN RETAIL BOX

I won the above said ipod vide ID No 1154753691-10034-0. Being a new buyer I am not aware of the ayment system.I have sent a few emails to the seller to clarify but did not get any response.
    Selleres email ID is :splittingatom9999@yahoo.com.

HELP ..........

Angry ipod 60GB NEW IN RETAIL BOX

I won the above said ipod vide ID No 1154753691-10034-0. Being a new buyer I am not aware of the payment system.I have sent a few emails to the seller to clarify but did not get any response.
    Selleres email ID is :splittingatom9999@yahoo.com.

HELP ..........

First can you please edit your post and take the sellers email address off as its against the rules to post it.
    You should of had an end of auction email with the cost and postage in and it says on the listing what his payment options are. How long is it since you won it

Thread Information