eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one not selling at all? :...(

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by h1r3z View Post
    I'm guessing you used an online translator - they leave a lot to be desired eh?

The best way to build up feedback initially is to buy a few items from other sellers, then others can see that you pay promptly and are reliable etc.

Good luck with your sales too
    Thank you !"I'm guessing you used an online translator - they leave a lot to be desired eh? "Oh,You are so clever.
    The secret of happiness is learning to accept the impossible, do without the indispensable, and bear the intolerable.

welcome to my ebid store
    http://ca.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...d-silk-clothes

#11 - You sell some lovely stuff, but have you considered using doing a spell check on your listings? Poor spelling can sometimes put sellers off.
    Also - you mention that your items are posted from China(if I read it correctly) but you are registered as being in Canada? I'm slightly confused. Where exactly are you operating from?

Forum Newbie
    Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States
    View lacey2324's Feedback (+5)
    All-About lacey2324
    View lacey2324's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Not Selling anything Either

Hi,guys I am new to and havent sold a thing,I came from Feebay and have a 100% feedback and since I am new I am thinking noone wants to take the risk,but I use paypal and maybe some people dont like this,but I sell apple bottom jeans,and 100% authentic Ralph Lauren Mens shirts and also some other items like gymboree new and used,so I wish someone would take a look on my auctions....

I just got tired of the fees ebay was charging,so please anyone feel free to browse and rest assured I send my items and hope to make alot of friends here,I have Ralph Lauren Mens shirts in all colors and sizes like XXL and Xl and L if anyone is interested.......Good luck all and thanks for listening to me babble on,lol

Have you got a link to your auctions as i cant find any, also if you go to user cp at the top of the forum you can add a sig: that will go on all your posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by lacey2324 View Post
    Hi,guys I am new to and havent sold a thing,I came from Feebay and have a 100% feedback and since I am new I am thinking noone wants to take the risk,but I use paypal and maybe some people dont like this,but I sell apple bottom jeans,and 100% authentic Ralph Lauren Mens shirts and also some other items like gymboree new and used,so I wish someone would take a look on my auctions....

I just got tired of the fees ebay was charging,so please anyone feel free to browse and rest assured I send my items and hope to make alot of friends here,I have Ralph Lauren Mens shirts in all colors and sizes like XXL and Xl and L if anyone is interested.......Good luck all and thanks for listening to me babble on,lol

All I can say is 'stick with it'.

I've had loads of stuff listed here for months with no sales until recently. I sold a game a couple of weeks back, and today I've sold one item on BuyNow and had a bid on another.

Forum Newbie
    View shanj1960's Feedback (+430)
    All-About shanj1960
    View shanj1960's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking stickwith it

hi i am a feebay refugee got out about six months ago found this site and it was slow to start with but now things are really picking up, percivere (not sure if i spelt that right) get your feedback up by buying items and prove yourself you will soon be selling

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by *artsbanquet* View Post
    #11 - You sell some lovely stuff, but have you considered using doing a spell check on your listings? Poor spelling can sometimes put sellers off.
    Also - you mention that your items are posted from China(if I read it correctly) but you are registered as being in Canada? I'm slightly confused. Where exactly are you operating from?
    Thank you for your great help.
    My English is poor.So maybe I can't check the wrong spelling out.And I live in China now.Because chinese is not allowed selling on ebid.But my friend is live in Canada and work in a
    lawyer office. So I use her address and email to register.So
    if you find some spelling wrong,could you help me to make it correct?Very Thanks!
    The secret of happiness is learning to accept the impossible, do without the indispensable, and bear the intolerable.

welcome to my ebid store

#18 - "cotton beg" should be spelled "cotton bag" and "shiping method" should be spelled "shipping method". Hope that helps.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by *artsbanquet* View Post
    #18 - "cotton beg" should be spelled "cotton bag" and "shiping method" should be spelled "shipping method". Hope that helps.
    You are so kindness.Thank you!And excuse me for boring you.

welcome to my ebid store

Good luck to anyone opening up a shop or listing auctions.i've just signed up as a lifetime member yesterday and am starting to list stuff slowly but surely.It does take time and I have nothing to lose.Now can some kind soul point me in the right direction to link to my feedback on feebay.

Thread Information