eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Urgent!: Re YDC

Quote Originally Posted by yorkiesauctions View Post
    Thanks lass.

Unfortunately it's bad news, it's left me somewhat shell shocked to be honest.

I'm sure whoever takes over YDC will do a better job of expanding it than I have, so for YDC at least it's probably good news.
    Sorry to hear that yorkie, I hope every thing turns out okay in the end hun
    xxxx Linda

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View bjt1964's Feedback (+274)
    All-About bjt1964
    View bjt1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks lass.

Unfortunately it's bad news, it's left me somewhat shell shocked to be honest.

I'm sure whoever takes over YDC will do a better job of expanding it than I have, so for YDC at least it's probably good news.

Hi Frank,
    I hope all works out well for you. Being a newbie to YDC i have found it so much fun and all for a good cause.
    Looking at the earlier posts you will be badly missed.

take care
    do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?

Brian

Wishing you all the best, thanks for all your hard work, i love the YDC & hope that somebody has the time to take it over for you.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Hi Yorkie,

So sorry to hear you've had bad news, I hope whatever it is improves for you {{{hugs}}}

The Soap Dragon xxx

Hi Yorkie

As all has said above, you will be missed at ydc time indeed! Thank you for all your help when I started and for being so helpful and friendly. Hope all works out ok with you

View sweetmimi's Feedback (+522)
    All-About sweetmimi
    View sweetmimi's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh Frank I am so sorry that you have had bad news and hope that things get better for you I dont know who could follow in your footsteps on the YDC as you did such a great job with it.

Hi folk's, thanks for all the well wishes.

After the emails and PM's that I have received I thought I'd better clear up what my bad news was because some folk thought it was a health thing.

To cut straight to the chase... I got up this morning at 7am with my wife who was getting ready for work (I'm on holiday this week) and when she was ready to leave the house she told me that she wouldn't be coming back. Apparently she got another house a couple of weeks ago. It hit me like a swift kick in the family jewel's because I didn't even know anything was wrong, to say I was shocked would be a massive understatement. She said that she has felt trapped for a while now and needed to go do her own thing. There is no-one else involved, I'm sure of that.

So that's it, 27 years of marriage out of the window.

I've made it as easy for her as I can, even told her she can take the computer, telly, and whatever else she need's. I'm to back off and give her a few week's and see if she still feels the same. If she does then that's that I'm affraid, I'm not going to try and talk he into coming back because I wouldn't want to live with someone who didn't really want to be here.

I'm shocked, gutted, confused, and completey heartbroken at the moment. Never felt like this in my life.

I won't be commenting anymore on this subject, I've only made this post because some folk were concerned for my health so I thought I'd better clear things up.

Thanks again for the well wishes folks, they're much appreciated.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

Oh Frank, I am so very sorry to hear this. I know that nothing anyone says right now will help you, but I send you many hugs and warm wishes, and of course, inner strength. All of us on here are available if you need anyone, and I hope things turn out well for you.
    Pauline xx

Sorry for not replying to your emails/PM's, but thank you for your kind offers of help and support.

Don't forget to contact me if you want to take over the YDC.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

Forum Lurker
    View val58's Feedback (+593)
    All-About val58
    View val58's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry for not replying to your emails/PM's, but thank you for your kind offers of help and support.

Don't forget to contact me if you want to take over the YDC.
    What can I say that has not already ben said. I am very sorry to hear your news and hope things go upwards for you soon.

The YDC have given me such a laugh, I hope someone can take over and continue all the hard work you have put into it.

Unfortunately due to home and work commitments I could not devote the time it needs, but I am sure there is someone out there who could.

best wishes for the future, please keep in touch via the forum you have a lot of friends here.

Val
    http://uk.ebid.tv/stores/PITT-STOP-STORES

have a peek at my new website

http://www.pleaseshowmemoney.co.uk

FREE ADVERTISING HERE. IF YOU JOIN THESES TWO,SEND ME YOUR USER NAME AND STATE EBID MEMBER AND I WILL UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR FREE TO PLATINUM

http://www.mmaco.net/PITTSTOPMAILING/
    http://www.mmaco.net/VALSMAILBOX/

Thread Information